s3 e16

Ella

"you have a problem, you know that?" i heard Alyssa heavenly voice. her eyes sharp on mine as she stared death into my eyes. "i asked you to leave me alone."

i shrug, feeling my lips form a smirk, "i can't do that, i can't give you up like that." brushing my fingers over her desk, i bit my lip. "you're really beautiful, every waking moment. your friend...Alexandra? yeah, that's her name. she has a mean punch game—she can throw one."

"leave her out of this!" she shouts, pointing a finger an inch away from my nose. "i don't understand why you're bringing her into this, this is between you and me."

"well act like it," i hiss, scrunching my face. "don't be like that, beautiful. we could have an amazing family..beautiful place together—"

"Ella," she chuckles, shaking her head. "you're really starting to kill every nerve in my body..you're really annoying that hell out of me."

"good, good," i tap the desk, smirking. "fell head over heels for me, sweetheart."

"im good," she shake her head, pulling herself from behind her desk as she stands. "exit my classroom, i have a class to teach."

"Alex coming..?" i cock my brow, stepping closer. "hm? now, tell me, why would i leave such beauty with someone like her."

my fingers grazing her skin, goosebumps began to form as she clenched her jaw.

"you're really pushing my bottoms, Ella. you can expose Alex and i all you want, i don't care anymore."

"yes you do," i tease. "you know you like this job and Alex."

"get out," she eyes me, cutting her eyes lowly. "now."

"no!" i yell loudly, banging my hands against her desk. "you know what," i chuckle, pacing in a circle. "you fight for her so much...i like that shit. fight for me."

not about to get a word out, the door flies open and in walks the students. immediately, my eyes fell upon Alex, soon our eyes locked.

"hello," i mouthed, giving her a smirk. "have a good day, beautiful."

tucking my bottom lip, i slid my hands into my Jean pocket. slowly stepping away, Alex caught my eye as her and Ava stood side by side.

"hi kid," i mumble.

"i can hear you, bitch," Ava hisses, rolling her eyes. "fuck is you doing here anyways?"

"Ava," Alex eyes her, gripping her forearm. "relax, she's not worth it," pulling her attention back to me, she stood there unbothered. "is there anything i can help you with, Ella?"

"nope," i shrug. "just wanted to tell my lovely girlfriend i said hello, you know..the usual," i chuckle, her face still straight as if she wasn't bothered at all. "i better head out of here now, enjoy classes, alright."

brushing my fingers over her arm, she immediately pushed me, causing me to stumble.

funny.

she squats, getting closer to me, "you know what, Ella, you're starting to become a pain in the ass. Ava does that enough for me..i don't need a second. if you want to rat Alyssa out, do it. but never say i hadn't warned you."

i chuckle, pulling myself up a bit, "no, you shouldn't be the one talking. neither of you should. you should watch who you hold closely..especially those we don't know."

"believe me i watch, closely."

shaking my head, i shrug, "ah, i wouldn't be so sure about that."

making my way out of the classroom, i took a last look at Alyssa, noticing her eyes was sharp on me.