s3 e18

(there will be a crossover involved but only with Noa and Olivia-who are from my other book. there are no confusing parts and it's not a huge crossover. also, i didn't add them to the cast list because they're not gonna be in this book for a long while-just a few chapters. uh i think that's it-enjoy 🦦)

"Alex, please calm down," Allen said nervously. his eyes piercing my face, staring me down with the most concerned expression. "i know it's been a few weeks but i promise you, we will find her."

"yeah, weeks. it's been three weeks, Allen," i sigh, rubbing my hands over my face. "please Allen, i just want to find her."

"i know i know, but please relax for me," he grips my arm, squeezing it. "we're gonna find her."

"and we will," i heard suddenly. looking up, my eyes fell upon my dad and Reed who stood in the doorway of the dining area. "you have to calm down, the anger will either put you in jail or the grave."

i smile small, taking a breather, "thank you."

Reed nods, patting my back, "you're welcome, Alex. do you have anything planned, or were you going anywhere today?"

"uh," i pause, thinking. "no, not that i know if but i do know that i have an old friend coming over."

they all stood there, a bit stunned by my reply, "whom?" Allen questions.

"you'll see in a few hours, in the meantime i actually do have to run somewhere. be back!"

quickly, i made my way out of the dining area as i ran out of the door.

i was honestly panicking inside, i wanted Ava and i absolutely needed to make sure she was okay. she was my every thought for weeks and the fact that she was still missing made everything even worse.

yeah police and FBI were doing all they could but i don't know-it wasn't enough.

Alyssa and the others were a huge help though, keeping me calm and keeping me from doing something that would nearly get me killed-yeah.

especially my father-which was crazy. he was the one who did things illegally but with new beginnings i guess.

i was really on edge-i couldn't believe Liam would do that to her. who am i kidding? i barely knew the kid, maybe he's capable of the unknown.

i couldn't relax though, no matter how many times people told me to-i just couldn't.

soon, i pulled up to Alyssa's complex and i wasted no time as i quickly parked. dragging myself from my car, i made my way inside and up to her.

coming face to face with her door, i knocked-like the respectable human begin i was-now.

it didn't take nothing but a second as the door flew open, Alyssa's eyes meeting mine.

"you know, you're really starting to live here at this point," she says sarcastically, stepping aside to allow me inside. "might as well stay."

i chuckle, smiling as i enter, "well that would be lovely but i know you wouldn't. how's your moving been going along?"

she shrugs, "it's been okay, just the mass amount of boxes-like i had no idea i had so many things..gosh."

"and why not? all of the shit laid out in your bathroom and bedroom..?" i cock my brows, watching her.

"whatever," she says sarcastically, smiling as she flopped down beside me. "anyways, how are you feeling? how've you been?"

"okay," i sigh, resting my head down on the arm of the couch. "it's just really tiring, Alyssa. im scared..what if we don't find her?"