But all of this made Y/N thunderstruck and stunned. It was all too forward for her especially when she was worrying a lot about her plans. It took Y/N a few seconds to recollect herself from shock and held Colt's shoulder giving him an expression of both guilt and the emotion to try to be soft.

"Colt... I'm so so sorry but... I don't feel the way the same way." Y/N's eyebrows knit together while giving a regretful smile. Y/N only sees and treats Colt like a good friend. That was all it. Besides she already had someone she loves to this day. "I hope you understand..."

Colt took about a complete 10 seconds to process the words in his brain. When he did realise what she said, Colt bit his lip as his expression turned to bitter sorrow. Seeing his face, Y/N instantly felt regret in her stomach.

"Y-yeah I understand... At least we're still friends, right?" Colt choked out as he looked like he was about to fall apart.

"Of course... If you'd excuse me, I'll be going." Y/N couldn't handle the awkward atmosphere that was coexisting between the two of them as she gave him a last reassuring smile and finally went away,  out of his sight.

"Heh... I was an idiot for confessing." Colt chuckled to himself covering his face with his hands as a tear fell. "Though... If that was what she feels then I'll respect it. Our friendship is better than anything."

Even so, Colt still felt bitterly hurt by the rejection.

______________________________

"Aghhhgg!!!!" Y/N groaned in frustration.

Y/N wasn't the type to receive confessions. Most of Y/N's admirers which were in Paradis knows that she was off the market because of the one and only Lance Corporal Levi. It was her first time receiving a confession that involves her needing to reject it.

It all just ties to a conclusion that Y/N felt differently with Colt than being with Levi. Though Y/N isn't comparing the two with each other but comparing them on how she feels about them. Y/N feels romantically interested in Levi while when it comes to Colt, she feels friendly around him.

The girl could only sigh in regret for hurting Colt's feelings but she yearned that their friendship will continue.

"Fuck human emotions..." Y/N sighed as she walked through the city as began to pass by the hospital.

"You're hurt. Did that happen in warrior training?" Y/N's ears perk up as she looked at the wall that was blocking the source of Eren's voice. Y/N came close to the wall and began to listen more.

"Yes. But I don't think I'll make the cut. There's this other candidate who's good at everything. I don't stand a chance." Falco spoke.

'Oh, so Eren and Falco are together... And as it seems Falco is talking about Gabi being so-called perfect at everything identity.' Y/N rolled her eyes already imagining Gabi's arrogant face. 'The only thing she's not good at is being a good kid like Falco.'

"That's a good thing," Eren answered.

"Huh?"

"You're a good person. I'm glad you'll be able to live a full life." Eren explained as Y/N gave out a bitter smile while leaning at the wall.