Chapter 48

Rebecca had left the house in a hurry. She walked out to her car and sat there just crying. She thought that she had done them a favor when she killed Amanda but according to Colby, she screwed everything up.

She wasn't insecure, she loved her body, especially after giving birth to Roux. She didn't know why Colby was so upset. Even after having a long night filled with sex, she figured that he would forget about it, but she was wrong.

Colby had been in the bedroom pacing around and crying trying to figure out what to do. He heard Roux crying downstairs, so he wiped his face off and walked downstairs. He walked into the living room and seen Roux sitting up, sucking on her pacifier, reaching up for him. He bent down and picked her up kissing her cheek. "Hi baby..." Roux just nuzzled her little head into his neck while rubbing her eyes. Colby looked down at her and gave her a small smile. "Aw, are you getting sleepy?

He then looked around the living room and seen all of her toys. He also saw her bottle so he knew that she had ate. He gave her another kiss and he walked up stairs. He went into her bedroom and laid her down in her crib. "Goodnight Roux bear...daddy loves you." Colby kissed her cheek before turning on the noise maker and the monitor and closing the door.

He walked back down stairs and looked around. It was quiet without her there and Colby wanted to change that. He loved Rebecca, more than anything. He never meant what he said, he was just scared. He knew that if the police found out Amanda was murdered he would lose Rebecca forever, and he didn't want that.

Colby first cleaned up Roux's toys. He didn't want no one stepping on them, and he also didn't want Kevin to accidentally swallow one. Once he was done he went outside looking for his fiancée. It was 9:00p.m so he knew she hadn't have gone far. He looked out the back patio and saw nothing, he then walked over to their hammock and didn't see her.

When he turned around and started walking towards the house he heard music blasting from a car. He then walked towards the car and saw Rebecca sitting inside. He opened up the car door and looked down at her. "Becks....can we go inside and talk?"

Rebecca turned the music down and kept staring out the window. "Why? So you can just yell at me again?"

Colby looked down. He saw her fidgeting with her engagement ring, and crouched down to hold her hand. "Rebecca, I'm so sorry. I never meant anything i said ok? Can we please just go inside so we can talk? It's late love."

Rebecca played with his fingers and nodded. She shut the car door and they walked inside. Colby made sure the door was locked while Rebecca looked around. "Where's Roux?"

Colby turned around. "She was getting sleepy so i put her to bed." Rebecca nodded and walked over to the couch to sit down. Colby followed her and sat down beside of her, as they both stared at the fireplace in front of them. "I'm really sorry about what i said...i'm sorry for screaming at you too." Colby leaned back and looked over at her. "You didn't deserve any of that..."

Rebecca shook her head and let a tear fall. She looked over at him and he saw the heartbreak in her eyes. "Colby you hurt me...i've been so scared about this whole Amanda thing and you went and screamed bull crap at me."

Colby shook his head and pulled her into him. He stroked her head while they both let their tears fall. "I know baby, i know. I'm so sorry Rebecca. I've been worried about it too so when i saw you stressing over it, i took it out on you and i'm so sorry." Rebecca wrapped her arms around him nuzzling her head into his chest. "I'm so so sorry."

Rebecca felt her tears roll down her face. She didn't know what to say, or do for that matter. She had never seen Colby full on cry like this, so she knew he was telling the truth.

After they had both calmed down, Rebecca sat up and looked at him. Colby rubbed her tears away and rested his forehead against hers. "Baby i'm so sorry..."

Rebecca nodded and moved her hands to his face, stroking his beard softly. "Colby it's ok..." She smiled and sniffled while he nodded. "I'm sorry if i messed everything up."

Colby shook his head and pulled back. He cupped her face and made her look directly at him. "You didn't mess anything up Becks. I was just being a dick."

Rebecca nodded and Colby pulled her into a hug. "I love you Rebecca. I love you so much."

Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too Colby."

The two just cuddled for an hour, before they started kissing each other passionately. Rebecca moved on top of him and straddled his lap while his hands gripped her butt. Colby's phone started ringing but they both ignored it. They had just gotten into a fight but now Colby was going to make it up to her.

The phone continued ringing as Rebecca continued rocking her hips. Their lips danced while Rebecca rocked on him making him hard. In the distance you could here police sirens, but they both ignored it, until Rebecca heard a door slam shut outside.

She broke the kiss and looked towards the window and saw twenty police officers surrounding their house. There were ten surrounding the back door and the other ten were at the front. Before they had a chance to react they busted through the doors pointing their guns at them both.

They put their hands up and watched as they all came through the house. Rebecca was ready to get taken away forever, but instead they went over to Colby pushing him down to his knees. "Colby Lopez, you are under arrest for the murder of Randal Orton. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

The police then cuffed him and he held him up. Colby looked back at Rebecca as they pushed him out of the house mouthing an "I love you."

Rebecca followed them out of the house crying and then watched as they took her fiancé away.

Lost in the City (Brollins)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara