Chapter 25

After Colby had calmed Rebecca down, they went to sleep, after they screwed in the tub. They had sloshed water all over the bathroom, and when he had lifted her on the counter thrusting into her, they knocked all of their belongings out onto the floor. When they woke up that morning, they cleaned the bathroom before getting ready. Rebecca had cooked something for them all to eat when Jonathan, Renee, and Joe got there, so after they ate they went to the search party.

As they arrived at the woods, they noticed they had their equipment set out on tables and there were cops scattered everywhere. They also realized half of the town was there, which made Rebecca worry. Colby wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close to him as they walked to get their equipment.

Ashley and Pam had walked over to Rebecca a few minutes later and gave her a hug. "Hey woman, i've not seen you in a while." Ashley said stepping back as Pam hugged her.

"Same! I've missed you Becks!"

Rebecca smiled. "I've missed my girls too. We need to hang soon."

Ashley gave Rebecca's shoulder a pat. "Are you ok? I know you and Gionna we're friends so..."

Rebecca nodded and played along. "Yeah i'm ok. When she hadn't have showed up to work i thought it was just because she was sick, i never thought it would have been something like this." She looked around them back to Pam and Ashley. "I'm just hoping she's ok."

"She'll be ok, this is just a precaution. She may be visiting people and she forgot to let people know." Pam gave her another hug. I'll see you guys out there i need to get back to my brother."

Ashley hugged her again. "So how's you and Colby?"

Rebecca smiled up at her and blushed. "We're great! We've almost reached the 7 month mark... and i've never been happier." Ashley ruffled her hair. "How about you, have you found anyone?"

She looked down. "Nah, after the whole Manny situation i've not been on a date. It's hard to find a gentlemen in New York." She laughed.

"That's true. That's why i'm glad Colby's from Iowa."

"Speaking of Iowa, how did your trip go?! Was his family nice?"

"Yeah they were so nice and welcoming. I loved meeting them. And his neighborhood is really nice. It's definitely not as big as New York, but it felt like home."

Ashley smiled down at her. "I'm so happy for you. I'll let you get back to him i'm going to go find Pam." She turned to leave then turned back. "Also we need to talk more! We've not talked in forever and i miss you! You have my number call me!" She called out as she left.

Jonathan came up and wrapped his arm around her pulling her back towards them. "You ready Irish?"

Rebecca grabbed her flags and stood next to Colby. "I'm ready. Let's go." She said as they all went into the woods.

Joe, Rebecca and Colby were looking together, while Jonathan and Renee looked together. I really hope no one finds her. Rebecca thought as they searched around. There was no one around them so they could talk freely. "Where exactly did you put her?" Joe asked keeping his voice low.

Colby looked around at his surroundings. "I didn't bury her i threw her into a lake." Colby said.

Rebecca tried to keep up with them, but she was getting sick to her stomach. Great i'm gonna puke. Joe and Colby noticed she was behind and slowed down. "Becks...you ok love?"

Rebecca looked up and realized they stopped. "Uhm not really, I'm really nauseous." Colby turned around and walked to her checking her features out.

"You look real pale." Colby said rubbing her face.

"I've got some water do you want some Becks?" Joe had brought a backpack with water and food in case they needed some. "There's plenty."

Rebecca nodded her head. "Thanks Joe." He handed her one and she sat on a rock and drank it. Colby sat down next to her moving her hair away from her face.

He felt her head and looked towards Joe. "She feels warm. Do you wanna go ho-" He then stopped when Rebecca puked. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back while rubbing her back.

When Rebecca was done she wiped her mouth and looked towards Colby. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "Don't apologize, it's ok. We're in the middle of the woods so it won't bother anything. I'm taking you home."

"No i'll be ok. I think i just ate something bad." She tried to get up but she stumbled and sat back down.

Colby held her as she sat. "You're not ok, i'm taking you home." He helped her up then Joe helped carry her bags. "Can you let Jonathan and Renee know we left?"

"Yeah, of course man, you just get her home and make sure she's ok." They made it back to the starting point and returned their equipment. "I'll bring the bags to your car so you don't have to worry about them."

"Ok thanks Joe." They walked towards the car. "Rebecca are you doing ok?" She was gripping hard onto his arm trying to keep her balance as they walked to the car. When they finally made it he unlocked it and helped her get in while Joe put their bags in the back. "Thank you for helping man."

Joe clapped Colby's shoulder. "Anytime." Joe walked up to the passenger window. "And you better rest."

Rebecca looked up at him with a tired smile. "I will Joe, thank you."

"Anytime. Get better Becks." He walked back up to the search site while Colby got into the car.

He handed her a bag in case she got sick on the way home and he drove off. What's wrong with me? I'm never sick. "Babe are you feeling ok?" Colby had his hand on her thigh rubbing on it softly.

She leaned over and laid her head on his shoulder, playing with his fingers that was planted to her thigh. "I think i just ate something bad that's all. I should be ok though. Thank you."

"You're welcome love." Colby said as he drove them home.