Chapter 22

Colby and Rebecca had teamed up and got rid of Gionna's body. Colby had taken her out to a lake and threw her in while Rebecca cleaned the bakery. He came back to the bakery after he had finished to help her clean it up. "Hey...did you do it?"

Colby nodded and bent down to pick up the gun that Rebecca had used, he had gloves on and he was going to keep it in his apartment. He laid the gun on the counter and bent down to caress Rebecca's face. "I know she was one of your friends but it had to be done."

Rebecca nodded and kissed his forehead. "I know love. She would have went to the police, and i can't allow that." Colby helped her up to her feet and she walked back into the kitchen to clean her hands. When she was finished she put all the cleaning supplies up then took her keys to lock up the basement and storage room. Colby had fixed him a coffee and was standing there drinking it. Rebecca chuckled at the sight. "You didn't break my coffee machine did you?"

Colby did a little dance and then smiled. "Nah. I'd never break your stuff." He wrapped his arm around her as they walked out of the bakery. "So what are we going to do now?"

They hadn't planned on doing anything that day, but they also didn't plan on having to kill Gionna. She had become one of Rebecca's good friends and coworker, and now she didn't have either. She didn't know how she was going to be able to tell her other coworkers where Gionna was. Oh god. She was trying to think of more options but Leah had yelled at her when they came out of the bakery. "Becks! Hey girl!"

Colby and Rebecca both turned towards her. "Hey Leah! What are you doing?" Leah crossed the street and hugged her friend.

Colby just stepped back and smiled. "I'm good! I had just closed up the boutique so i'm headed home." She stepped back and looked at Colby. "And you must be the lovely man who makes my friend here so happy..." She extended her arm. "I'm Leah! It's nice to meet you!"

Colby smiled and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Leah. I'm Colby, Rebecca's boyfriend, as you guessed already." Leah chuckled and pulled out her phone.

"Well it was nice seeing you, but i'm late for my date so i better go. It was so nice to meet you!"

Rebecca hugged her before Leah ran off to her car, almost getting hit by a car crossing the street, and leaving. "She seems nice." Colby put his arm around her shoulder as they walked to the car. "How long have you known her?"

Rebecca wrapped her arm around his waist. "We've known each other for a few years. She's really nice."

When they arrived at the car they got in and went back to Colby's apartment. Ever since they started dating, Rebecca was hardly at her apartment. Except for when she needed extra makeup or clothes, she was always at Colby's. I guess that's why Joe had told us to move in together. Plus it would give someone else a room, and save them some money she thought as he unlocked his door. Rebecca had never lived with one of her boyfriends, but she also hadn't loved them as much as she loved Colby. She also loved his little yorkie, who had grown to love her as well.

They walked into the house once more and disregarded their clothes. They didn't know if they had any stains or smells of blood on them, and if they did, Leah hadn't of smelled it. Rebecca was going to take a shower, but when Colby came in, naked, and gave her a dizzying kiss, she knew he had a different kind of shower on his mind. She of course returned the kiss as he lifted her off of her feet and onto the bathroom counter. Soon their hands were roaming all over each other's bodies, and their kisses were all over each others lips and faces. Colby's lips trailed down her neck while Rebecca traced his back tattoo with her fingers.

He connected their lips and lifted her off of the counter and into the shower. They had the water running and it was warm on their bodies as they kissed, touched, and teased each other. Colby turned her around and put her up on the wall, her back on his chest. He kissed her neck while he thrust into her making her moan. "Oh..." She reached back and rubbed his head with her hand, as he continued. He kissed her neck even more and went faster, making them both gasp and moan.

She turned around and connected their lips and he pushed her back against the wall. He pinned her hands above her head, kissing his way down her neck and breasts. He then connected their lips again and thrust into her once more. She melted onto him while he went faster. They were both gasping, out of breath, moaning, and giving each other breathless kisses as they screwed.

The shower water was now cold, but neither of them cared enough to turn it up. By the time they were finished, they smiled and kissed once more before they actually took a shower.

They would kiss and tease each other off and on, and then eventually they were lying down in the bed cuddling watching a movie. Every time they would have sex, they would either cuddle and watch a movie, or cuddle and talk, and tonight they chose the movie. Kevin had fell asleep on his favorite chair in the corner of the room, so it was just the two of them up.

They turned the movie and lights off a few minutes later and kissed each other again. "Thank you for helping me today."

Colby kissed her forehead and let his lips linger there for a moment. "You don't have to thank me love."

Rebecca looked up at him and connected their lips. "I love you, Lopez."

Colby chuckled rolling over top of her. "I love you, Quin." He said before he connected their lips once again.