Chapter 18

"Colby?" Was all Rebecca could say. She was too stunned to speak. Her boyfriend just murder two people. Omg he's been using me this whole time, he's going to kill me.

Instead of killing her, he untied her and pulled her into a hug. "Are you ok?" Colby kissed her head but she darted back. "Rebecca listen to me, i'm not going to hurt you, neither are they." He pointed to the two other men behind him.

Rebecca was flabbergasted. How? "Colby you better explain." I'm going to lose everything. My boyfriend, my friends, my home. How did he find me? Does he love me? Was it real, or fake? "EXPLAIN. NOW" She screamed.

Colby sat down in front of her and dropped his weapons. "Ok calm down Becks. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll tell you anything you ask."

Rebecca sat down in front of him. "Can i trust you?"

"Yes." He gently touched the spot that she got wacked with a bat. "I promise i'm not going to hurt you. I made that promise when we first started dating remember?"

Rebecca nodded. I can trust him. "Ok. How did you find me?"

Colby pointed towards her now shattered phone. "When i called and you didn't answer i got on our tracking device and tracked you here." He had forgotten about their trackers so when he remembered he tracked her fast.

"Okay... Have you murdered people before?" He nodded. "How many people have you killed?"

Colby chuckled. "A lot. Those two men, my exes, and...i killed Mercedes."

No. The man i love killed one of my best friends? Why would he do that?! "Why Mercedes?! Because she didn't like you?"

"No because she's crazy. I stole her computer from their gym and went through it. She had your nudes all over it and she sent them to her sugar daddies to get money." Rebecca's mouth dropped slightly as a tear slid down her cheek. "You're body doesn't need to be shared to other men Becks, your body is yours to know, not to be shared to thousands of creepy men. So when you left for the bakery i was driving back and i stopped in front of her and made her swerve into a tree. I'm sorry Rebecca, but i did that for you. I killed Mercedes for you."

Rebecca just looked around confused. "She- How did she even get my nudes? I have never taken them let alone send them to her!"

"She had a camera in your apartment. I found out after i searched your whole place." Colby rubbed on her leg. "She was obsessed with you Rebecca. I don't know if Fergal knew what she had been doing, but she had sent a lot of them.

Rebecca started sobbing. Omg. Why would Mercedes do that to me? She probably did the same thing to Pam and Ashley. "Did she have anyone else's that we know?"

"Yours were the first one i seen since ya know, i know your body, but i seen Ashleys face and another blonde chick but i don't know who she is."

Leah. She had Ashley and Leah's. "Why did you steal her laptop in the first place?"

"I was basically..stalking you. I didn't want you to get hurt from one of your friends. I checked Ashley's phone when i went into her store, and i checked Pam's at the library. I was just trying to protect you love."

"How did you find out i killed people?" She wiped at her eyes.

"When that guy had tried to hurt you at the bar i was going to kill him, but when i followed him i saw you take him, and you killed him yourself."

He's been following me. "So you know i killed Leighla?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm not mad at you though, so don't worry".

She asked a few more questions about his childhood and how he came to be a murderer and by then she had stopped crying. "So who are they? Are they like your bodyguards?" She chuckled.

Colby smiled and signaled for them to take their masks off. They took them off and Rebecca's mouth dropped. "Joe!? Jonathan!? They help you?! Are they murderers too?"

Colby nodded and took an ice pack from Joe as he handed him one. "We've known each other for years Becks. We've helped him kill." Joe had ruffled her hair as he said that and stepped back. Colby gently placed the ice pack on Rebecca's head and rubbed her swelled cheek. He's being so caring. If he really wanted to kill me he would have done it already.

Rebecca gave Colby a small smile. "So why didn't you kill me?"

Colby looked back at Joe and Jonathan and they smirked at him. "Because i'm in love with you. We're perfect for each other Rebecca. You're the only woman i've told about my secrets because you're the only woman i've wanted to spend the rest of my life with." Rebecca blushed at his words. "And besides, we're both psychopaths. Which makes sense for us to be together." He made her laugh at the joke.

We could be like Bonnie and Clyde. He's in love with me, i'm in love with him. He killed Mercedes'  and Luke trying to protect me, and i killed Leighla to protect him. Maybe we really are meant to be. Rebecca stood and walked slowly over to Colby. She looked at Jonathan and Joe making sure they weren't trying to sneak up on her, but they just smiled at her. She looked up at Colby and ran her fingers through his beard. "Can we make this work?"

Colby wrapped his arms around her and kissed every cut and bruise she had on her face. "Of course love. Now that we know each others secrets we can work together. Joe and Jonathan will go and bury them and me and you can clean this place up ok?" He leaned down and connected their lips. "I love you, Rebecca."

She smiled and kissed him. "I love you too, Colby." Joe and Jonathan grabbed their bodies and left them alone to be with each other. Rebecca had spent these past few years scared someone would find out her secret. She thought she was the only one, but now that Rebecca knew their secrets, she was happy to know she wouldn't have to do this alone anymore.