Chapter 44

Rebecca didn't want to, but she had to. She had to get rid of Amanda some how. So when she went into the kitchen she grabbed a baseball bat from under their sink, and when Amanda came into the kitchen, she hit her in the head hard.

After she hit her she dropped the bat carefully and went into the living room. Roux was bouncing up and down in her bouncer, smiling up at her mother. "Hi baby!" Rebecca said bending down to get her. She picked her up and took her to her play pin on her other side of the living room, so she could watch cartoons, while Rebecca cleaned up her mess.

Colby had told Joe and Jonathan his plan, and thankfully they agreed. They had left the diner and went back to the coffee shop, which was closed that day, so no one was there. "Are you sure you want to do this? You and Becks moved away from New York to get away from all of this, are you sure you want to go through with it?" Joe asked patting his shoulder.

They all stopped once they reached the door. Colby turned towards Joe looking down. "I don't want to do this. But i have to...if he gets out, he will go after them." Colby looked up at Joe who nodded at his words. "I have to protect them." He then looked towards Jon. "He also wouldn't be able to go after Renee anymore."

Jonathan looked at them both and nodded. "Yeah i understand that, but you and Becks had a deal remember? No killing, that's the reason we all moved here."

"We all moved here because Rebecca was pregnant and we needed to get away from New York. Roux can't grow up with Randy still around." Colby said looking at Jon.

"We're just making sure you're ok with doing this." Joe patted his shoulder reassuring his friend.

Colby wrapped his arms around both of them giving them a brotherly hug. "Thanks guys but i want to do this. I need to do this." They grabbed their weapons and walked down into the basement.

As soon as Randy saw the three of them walking in he burst out laughing. "Oh my god! Jon...Joe! I've not seen you idiots in forever."

Jon immediately walked up the cage and slammed it hard with his balled up fists. "Shut up Randy."

"Oh come on, you can't be mad at me for coming after Renee."

Joe looked towards him while Colby put the weapons on the table. "I'd be careful about what i said if i were you. You've got three pissed off men in here with you."

Randy just laughed and watched them all move towards the table. "What are you all doing?"

Colby walked to the cage with Jonathan and Joe behind him, holding baseball bats in their hands. Colby unlocked the cage and they blocked the door. "What are you three gonna do huh? Kill me?" Randy said laughing.

Colby smirked. "Yeah. That's exactly what we're going to do."

Joe and Jonathan pushed him into the back wall and punched and kicked him, while Colby went and locked the basement door. Randy kicked Jonathan's groin and pushed him into the cage hard, before grabbing his bat and hitting it across Joe's back.

Colby then ran back towards Randy and the two started punching each other trying to get the upper hand.

Rebecca was dragging Amanda across the kitchen floor trying to get her out of the house. She was going to take her out front, but she knew Montez and Bianca or Tom and Thea would see her. She eventually stopped to take a break and heard a crash in the living room.

She walked in there and saw that Roux had threw one of her toys down. Roux was pointing down towards it looking up at Rebecca with tears in her eyes. "Aw baby it's ok, mommy will get it." Rebecca bent down and picked it up handing it to Roux who smiled up at her when Rebecca kissed her face multiple times. When she turned around she heard a moan coming from the kitchen. You have got to be kidding me.

Rebecca walked back in the kitchen to see Amanda trying to sit up. Amanda yelped and crawled away when Rebecca got close enough. "Don't come near me! You just hit me in the head with a bat you psycho!" Amanda yelled holding her head.

Rebecca threw her head back in frustration. "Yeah because you won't get away from my husband!" She stepped closer to grab her but Amanda kicked her leg with her high heels, making Rebecca fall. Amanda tried to get up but fell right back down so she started crawling to the front door. Rebecca grabbed the rope that she was going to use to tie her up with, and brought it with her to the living room. "I didn't want to do this Amanda but you wouldn't stop trying to break up my family, so i have to." Rebecca wrapped the rope around Amanda's neck and started choking her causing Amanda to fight for air.

Randy tackled Colby to the floor and started punching him like crazy. Joe grabbed the bat and hit it across Randy's back to get him off of Colby, while Jon tackled him out of the cage. The three of them jumped on Randy and started beating him with their bats.

Once they knew he was weak enough Joe and Jonathan grabbed him by his arms, holding him up to look at Colby. Colby grabbed his knife and flipped it around, then he bent down to get eye level with him. "I told you i would cut out your vocal chords Randal. You're never going to hurt her or anyone ever again." Colby then stepped back and sliced Randy's throat. Joe and Jonathan let him fall to the ground and they all watched as he bled to death.

Amanda was kicking her legs and waving her arms trying to break free, but Rebecca just pulled tighter. Rebecca would look back every once in a while to check on Roux but she was to busy with her cartoons. Amanda's screams were getting quieter, and that's when Rebecca knew she was fading. After a while she stopped moving. She pulled on her neck until she heard a snap, and watched as she fell to the ground with a broken neck, dead.