Chapter 34

After 3 days in the hospital, and passing all of the tests, Rebecca and Colby, along with little Roux, finally got to come home. Colby had just pulled in the driveway, turning the car off. He hopped out and helped Rebecca out before getting Roux out. He carried the car seat in one hand and wrapped his other arm around Rebecca as they walked carefully into the house.

Thankfully, Colby had asked everyone not to come visit. They just wanted to rest and spend time with one another as a family. He told them they could come in a few days, just so they could get settled in and adjust to parenthood.

He sat the car seat down in the living room after locking the door. Rebecca sat down on the couch and pet on a curious little kevin, while Colby sat down next to her. Since Roux was asleep, they were just going to leave her in her car seat until she woke up.

"Do you want to take a nap? I know you're tired." Colby said hugging Rebecca close.

Rebecca nuzzled in closer. "No i'll be ok. She'll probably wake up on a few minutes anyways, and i'll have to feed her." As if on cue, Roux started crying, startling them both. "See told ya." Rebecca bent down and picked up Roux, before sitting back on the couch. She lifted up her shirt and placed Roux on her breast, and watched as she latched on. Colby was watching every move she made with a smile on his face. "What?"

Colby leaned in and kissed Rebecca's cheek. "Nothing, i'm just admiring the view."

They were both going to have to be patient for the next couple months, and until they developed a routine. Going from a family of two to a family of three was a big change. Of course they were excited to have a child, but they also knew there would be a lot of challenges.

When Roux would wake up in the middle of the night, Rebecca would wake up to feed her. Then once she was done she would pass her to Colby for him to burp her so she could go back to sleep; although she never did until she knew Roux was placed in her bassinet beside of her.

Colby never once got frustrated with Rebecca nor Roux. He would be there for his daughter any time she needed or wanted him, and he would help Rebecca in any way he could.

And that's what they did over the past few weeks. Developing a routine with the little one, and adjusting to parenthood.

Rebecca had sent some pictures to Ashley and Pam, and they were both in awe. Pam had face-timed her as soon as she sent the picture. "Becks! She's so beautiful! She looks just like you, but she has Colby's nose and eyes." And then Pam quieted down. "Are you feeling ok? You look amazing."

Rebecca smiled at Pam's words. "Yeah i'm doing ok, just sore. She's great though, i love her so much."

Pam smiled and then Rebecca saw Ashley come into the screen. "How's Iowa life? We miss you!"

"Oh it's going great! Great neighborhood, great city. I miss you guys like crazy. I can't wait to see you again!"

"We can't wait to see you either!" Pam exclaimed. She paused for a second before asking another question. "So...can we get a picture of the ring?! And are we invited to the wedding?"

They all smiled and laughed, and Rebecca looked up to see Colby in the kitchen talking to Roux. "I'll send you one, and of course you are! We just haven't figured out a date for it yet."

She sent the picture and then Ashley and Pam squealed. "Becks it's so pretty!! He's a keeper girl!" Ashley said. When Rebecca yawned Ashley and Pam gave each other a knowing look. "Well... we'll get off of here babe so you can rest, just give Roux a kiss for us ok? We love you!"

"Ok i will. I love you two! Bye!" Rebecca said as she disconnected. She sat the phone down and walked into the kitchen. She stood and watched Colby as he danced around with Roux cradled to his chest. "Hey there handsome."

Colby stopped and looked at her. "How much of that did you see?"

Rebecca stepped closer to him. "I think more than you wanted me to see, but it was cute." She rested her head on his shoulder while they both looked down at Roux. "You're so amazing with her. It warms my heart."

Colby smiled and shrugged. "What can i say, i'm a pro." He said fixing her. "I'll be right back ok? I'm going to go lay her down." He said walking up the stairs slowly. While he was gone, she cleaned up the kitchen then turned all of the lights out downstairs, before walking up to Roux's bedroom. She peeked in and seen he had already laid her down, so she went to the bathroom to clean up.

Once she got done, she walked back into their bedroom to see Colby standing there with a big bag of mint chocolates. Rebecca smiled and walked to him happily. "What's the special occasion?" She asked taking one. She did a little dance making Colby chuckle.

"I hope you know, i absolutely hate mint chocolate, so don't think this is going to be a regular thing." She laid the bag of chocolates down and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I hope you know how much i love you, and how proud i am of you. You are an amazing mother Becks, and you're an amazing fiancée, and you're an amazing, strong, brave, beautiful, and sexy woman." Colby winked.

Rebecca laughed and leaned up to give him a dizzying kiss. "Keep it up and you're going to give me some ideas."

Colby nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her even closer. "What kind of ideas?"

Rebecca slowly dragged her hand down to his cock and stroked it. "You know, the ones where we make each other scream?" She whispered in his ear.

Colby moved his head down and started kissing her neck, before trailing his hand down her thigh, before she pulled back making him groan. "Remember, no sexual activity for a few more weeks." Rebecca said kissing him before going to her side of the bed and getting in.

Colby smiled and crawled on the bed. "Well just remember. Here in a few weeks, me and you are going to have a night we will never forget." He said smirking as he kissed her once more.