Chapter 10

It had been a week since the incident at the restaurant and Colby wouldn't even take his eyes off of her that entire night. After he had dropped her off her watched her through his window making sure she was safe. He didn't sleep none that night, but after she came over to his apartment the next day, all of his worries went away. She decided to spend the day with him since he didn't want her going out. And went night time fell, he walked her back to her apartment, then watched her from his window again.

It was now Thursday, and they were both at work. Rebecca came into work early that morning and decided to open it up. Trinity and Gionna came in about 30 minutes later, and they all started working. "I'm so happy for you Becks! You deserve to be happy." Rebecca had told Gionna about her and Colby dating, and now Gionna would shut up about it.

"Thank you. He's such a good person. I'm really hoping it works out." Rebecca turned back to her cupcakes and started decorating them. She was hoping this day would go by really fast because she had, other plans to deal with. After those men had tried to kill her, she stalled them down and kidnapped one of them, and they were currently in the basement of the bakery.

Night fall had come and Rebecca closed up the bakery. She was trying to get answers from the guy in the basement but nothing was working. She had stabbed him in the leg and then stabbed his arm. "Now tell me, how do you know who I am." She didn't get an answer so she pulled the knife out and stabbed him in the arm again. "TELL ME!"

The guy screamed in pain. "We were looking for Manny! The whole world knows he's dead and we wanted to find the killer."

Rebecca nodded at his words. "So you decide to come to a restaurant where me, my boyfriend, and my friends were hanging out... real smooth big guy." She punched him in the face making him spit out blood. She got the knife and put it to his throat. "Why do think it's me?"

The guy smirked and laughed. "Because we're not stupid. We saw you walk out of the bar with him. And we never saw him again so we know you're the one who killed him."

"How do you even know who i am?"

"His ex girlfriend, Ashley. Her lock screen on her phone is you and her. When we saw you at the bar, we realized it was you."

Rebecca slowly pulled the knife back from his throat and put it on the table nearby. "So what did you and your fellas plan on doing to me huh? Come and beat me up in front of my friends..."

"We were going to kill you." When she acted surprised and moved closer to him he spit in her face. "You like that huh, you like that psycho."

Rebecca laughed and wiped her face off. Then she grabbed the knife and slit his throat. She then sighed and rubbed her forehead. Well great... i have killed once again. She dropped the knife and called Colby. "Hey babe. I'm going to be late tonight, i had a huge cake i had to frost and it's taking forever."

"Oh well i'll stay up and wait for you. I could actually come and pick you up if you want?"

Rebecca smiled at how generous he was. "Thank you Colby, but my car is still here so i'll drive home. You don't have to stay up and wait for me. I know you've had a big day."

"No, no i don't care. I'm sitting here with Kevin right now. He's drinking his water and we are watching a football game. Just text me when you leave ok?"

"Okay, tell Kevin i said hi. I'll text you later, bye."

"Bye babe."

Rebecca put her phone back in her pocket and grabbed a mop and bleach. She spent the next hour cleaning up the mess and putting the body in the trunk of her car. She then drove off to the woods to bury his body. She got him out of the car and put him in the hole she dug—which took two whole hours—then she placed the dirt back on top of him with her shovel. After that she put her stuff back into her car and cleaned her trunk so it wouldn't smell. She then texted Colby,

Hey i just left! I'll be back shortly.

Ok. Drive safe:)

She then drove back towards her street and pulled into Colby's driveway. She went inside of the building and to his floor, knocking when she made it to his apartment door. "Hey, it's me."

She heard Kevin's little feet hit the floor and then she heard Colby's following him. He opened the door and pulled her inside. He shut the door then cupped her face and gave her a hard, dizzying kiss. "How was your day?" He said bringing her into the living room.

He sat down and brought her with him sitting her in his lap. He rubbed his hand up and down her legs as they dangled over his. "It was goo, just busy. How about yours? Did you find some books?"

Colby loved to read, heck Rebecca did too, so when he got the chance, if he found a good book, he would check it out for the both of them. "It was good and i found that one book you were talking about."

"The Book Thief?" Rebecca asked as Colby grabbed the book from behind him.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah. I checked it out for you to read."

She grabbed his face and gave him a soft kiss. "Thank you." She then kissed him again before he started kissing her neck. He pulled her legs over his waist so she could straddle him. His lips trailed down to her breasts then back up to her mouth before his hands started roaming. He then grabbed her shirt before moving it up and off of her. She ran her nails through his beard before moving them to his shirt lifting it off of him.

Colby squeezed her butt before tugging at her leggings. He pulled them off of her her while she took off his shorts and slinging them across the room. Now that she was only in her bra and panties and Colby was in his boxers, he lifted her up and brought her to the bed. He laid her down and started kissing his way up her thigh. She had her nails tangled in his now messy hair. Once he got up to her panties he pulled them off of her before reaching up and kissing her once again. She then tugged at his boxers before taking them off. Without breaking the kiss Colby thrust into her making her moan. He quickened the pace and they both started moaning and gasping.

After they had finished, they cuddled up in the bed. Colby had Rebecca wrapped up in his arms with his lips planted on her forehead. "Rebecca? I love you."

Rebecca felt her cheeks go red and her heart was about to explode. She looked up at him and connected their lips. "I love you too."

Rebecca has been wanting to tell him that for weeks, but she wanted to make sure he felt the same way, and now she knows. This is what Rebecca had been wanting in a relationship. Someone to love her, someone to care for her, someone to be there for her, and most of all she wanted someone to show her how much they love her. And so far, Colby had made all of those wants come true.