Chapter 14

It had been a week since Mercedes death. They still haven't figured who had driven her across the road; some were saying she killed her self, others were saying she was drunk. Rebecca didn't believe any of the rumors about her death, she knew Mercedes was happy and she would not go and kill her self in a car crash. She wanted to figure out who did it, but she had other things to take care of, again.

-Flashback

While Colby was out with Jonathan and Joe, she stayed at his apartment to hang out with little kevin. She had cleaned his whole apartment, and then started reading a book when Leighla came to the door. "Colby! Can i have kevin for today i want to go hiking?"

Rebecca laid her book down and went to the door. When she opened the door Leighla's mouth dropped. "Oh I am so sorry! I didn't know he had a girl over."

Rebecca smiled, "No it's ok. I'm his girlfriend, Rebecca, it's nice to meet you!"

Leighla scoffed, "I'm Leighla, his ex-fiancée." She extended her hand out and they shook hands. "I'm glad he's into different women."

Rebecca's smile turned into a confused one. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well he cheated on me with another chick named Zahra, then after we broke up he got with a girl named Sarah, and now he's with you, who looks A LOT different than his exes."

I'm going to slam the door in her face if she keeps talking. "Oh well, he's never talked about his other exes. You're actually the only one i was aware of."

"Well i guess now you know. He's probably cheating on you right now and that's why he hasn't said anything." She frowned. "Before i found out he was cheating, he went out a lot and didn't really acknowledge me whenever i was around. I just noticed the last few times i've been here he's not been home so..."

Rebecca knew where Colby was, they had their locations on, but she could see Leighla's point. She had no clue about his other girlfriends, and was concerned why they weren't around like Leighla was. Maybe they're still engaged and she's trying to tell me about it. What? No Colby loves you, shut up. "Uhm... is Kevin in there? I'm going hiking and i was wanting to bring him with me."

Rebecca stepped out and shut the door. "Actually he's asleep right now. He ate something bad and got food poisoning so the little fella is resting. I'll let Colby know you stopped by, and it was nice to meet you."

"Ok. It was nice to meet you too, i guess. I hope you know that Colby will probably come back to me, so don't think it's a forever thing, ok? We talk all the time, and have gotten closer. And you're hair needs colored again because it's looking really bad." She stated and she walked away.

Rebecca stepped back inside, wondering what she should do. Mad, she followed her and stopped her as she was about to go down the stairs. "Hey Leighla!" She turned around and Rebecca pushed her down the stairs knocking her out. That will shut her up.

Since it was dark outside she put on her shoes and made sure kevin was ok before dragging her to the car. She texted Colby and let him know she left, so he wouldn't be worried. She arrived at her bakery a few minutes later and dragged Leighla inside. I need to work out more if i'm going to be dragging more bodies down here. She brought her inside, moved the safe, and brought her down to the basement. She put her inside of the cage and locked the door.

-End of flashback

She was currently cleaning up the kitchen at her apartment. She had a camera in the basement so she could watch her while she was out. Colby came up and wrapped his arms around her. He started kissing her neck making her squirm. Rebecca turned around in his arms and gave him a dizzying kiss. "Are you getting hungry? I fixed fettuccine alfredo."

Colby pulled her closer and kissed her again. "That sounds good. I'll take some." She turned back around and scooped him some out on a plate. She handed it to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you love."

Rebecca smiled as she watched him sit down on the couch and eat happily. I trust him. He's not cheating on me. She got her some out on her plate and joined him. He turned on game of thrones since that was the tv show they were binge watching together. "Colby? Why didn't you tell me about Zahra and Sarah?"

He looked over at her and rubbed her thigh as he chewed. "I didn't want to waste my time telling you about them. I mean, yeah i cheated on Leighla, but i've learned from my mistakes. I got a notification that she stopped by the other day... did she say something to you?"

"Yeah she did. I don't believe you're cheating on me, I was just wondering."

"Why didn't you tell me she stopped by?"

"Oh yeah, after i got finished cleaning the bakery i just forgot about it. She was just wanting to take Kevin on some hiking trip but he was asleep so she left." She sat her plate down and rested her head on his shoulder. "She told me i'm different than all of your exes, what did she mean by that?"

Colby chuckled and sat his plate down beside hers and pulled her onto his lap. "Because all of my exes had the same hair color. Leighla had dark brown, and Sarah and Zahra had black so, you're hair stands out." He stroked some of her hair behind her ear. "Did she say something bad about your hair? I love your hair, it's beautiful, just like you." He kissed her forehead and then her cheek making her blush.

Rebecca wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. "She told me i needed to get it colored because it looked bad. I don't care about that though it doesn't bother me." She ran her hand through his beard and kissed him. "Besides, i think she's just jealous that i'm better at sex than her."

Colby chuckled and laid down bringing Rebecca with him, kissing her softly. "Yeah you're way better." he said before kissing her again, rubbing his hands up her butt and giving it a squeeze. "Way...way better..."