Chapter 17

When Rebecca didn't come home Colby started panicking. He stayed up all night waiting for her, but she never came. Where is she? He thought as he picked up his phone. He already tried calling her and she didn't answer, so he called Ashley first. "Hey Ashley. I know it's late but have you seen Becks?"

"No, is she ok?"

He didn't want anyone else to worry, "Yeah shes just running a few minutes behind. Thank you. Have a good night." He hung up and called Pam, but it went straight to voicemail. He then called Joe and Jonathan and neither of them knew where she was. She was supposed to be back at 8 and it's 3 am now. Something has happened, she would've called back by now. He put on his shoes and went out the door searching for Rebecca.

***
When Rebecca woke up she expected to be cuddling with Colby, but instead she was in a dark room tied to a chair. She slowly looked up and winced from the pain. She probably had a concussion from how hard she was hit with that bat. She looked herself over and saw that her head seemed to be her only injury.

Now who the heck kidnapped me. She tried to break the rope but it was to tight. Dang it. She looked around at her surroundings and saw she was in a dark room alone, with a table in front of her and a light bulb in the middle of the room. She heard her phone buzzing and saw that Colby was calling her. If only i could reach. You could be my night in shining armor.

She laughed as she thought about that sentence and quit trying to reach for the phone. "Hello?" She called out. Now she knew she had killed many people, but she made sure to cover her tracks. Who found out? Did i leave blood smeared somewhere or did i have a blood stain on me. Her thoughts were interrupted when two men came in the room. "Wow kidnapping a lady at 9 at night is real good for ya boys."

One of the men slapped her across the face. "Shut up Rebecca. We know what you did to Manny." Oh no the men from the bar. About two months ago three men had called her out at the restaurant saying she killed their best friend. None of them had thought anything of it especially since he was more likely drunk than anything, but she didn't think he and his other friend would kidnap her. She had killed the third guy shortly after that.

"What do you two want?" She tilted her head to the side to see them better but her excruciating headache made her turn the other way. "I don't know what you expect to happen, but i have a lot of friends so if they find out i'm missing, the whole city will be looking for me."

One of the men pulled out a picture and showed it to her. "Did you kill this guy?" He held it up to her face when he realized she couldn't see it.

Crap. This is the end of the amazing, crazy life of Rebecca Quin. They're going to tell the police then i'm going to be rotting in an orange jumpsuit till my final breath. "I don't know... did i?" One of the guys spit in her face. "I'm sorry for offending you, but i've killed a lot of people, my mind is a little blurry ok? Plus i've got a huge headache thanks to one of you from hitting me with a freakin bat!"

One of the guys shoved the picture in her face again. "Did you kill him yes or no?"

"Yes i did. I shot him four times. How do you know Luke?"

The other guy took his hood down and made Rebecca panic. No. There's no way. "Yeah i'm alive you little piece of shit." He punched Rebecca so hard she fell back and her and the chair hit the ground hard. "You really thought i was dead huh? The police ended up taking me to the hospital and i got put into Emergency surgery and survived. I had to learn how to walk again, but aye, i'm back babe." Luke came over and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Now me and you can go live our life together. And this time, i promise to give you more bruises than last time." He slapped her face and pulled her back up.

"You're crazy if you think i'm going with you. I would actually be scared of me right now Luke. Because i killed you once, so don't be surprised when i do it again." She turned her head when she saw her phone buzzing again. She seen Colby's profile light up. No, no, no, no! He can't know about this! Luke could kill him! But instead of answering the phone Luke throws it across the room shattering it to pieces.

Rebecca just laughed. When i get out from this rope i am slitting his throat and strangling the other guy. Luke looked at her like she was crazy. "What? It's hard looking at you and not laughing. I mean come on, you're dressed in all black and you have cowboy boots on? What the hell man."

"Just shut up for once. There's a reason no one likes you, bitch." He grabbed a knife then stopped when they all heard a bang upstairs. "Dude go check it out." The other guy went up there and a few seconds later he tumbled down the stairs without his head. Rebecca looked over at him and winced. They heard multiple footsteps come down the stairs when two men grabbed Luke and cut his throat. Rebecca tried to scoot back in the chair but couldn't due to the ropes.

One of the men came up to her and cupped her face softly before taking off his mask. "What—"

"Hey Becks, you're safe now love." When she saw his face and heard his words she realized her life just got a whole lot more complicated.