Chapter 39

No, this can't be happening. The one time he leaves something bad happens.

Rebecca's mouth dropped and she tried to shut the door, but Randy started pushing it back open. They both pushed the door towards one another until he pushed Rebecca back. "Don't you dare come in here!" She said trying to push it again.

Randy grabbed her hand and came inside. He dropped her hand and locked the door as she stepped back in front of Roux. "I thought you were like a psycho or something why are you scared?" He asked walking around.

"I don't know what the hell you want but i want you out of my house!" Rebecca exclaimed.

Randy walked back behind the couch and laughed. "This place hasn't changed..." He said looking around. "You know, i never expected him to move back here. Heck i never expected him to get engaged and have a baby but here we are." He looked down at Roux who was babbling around. Rebecca bent down and picked up her daughter cradling her to her chest protectively. "You can take her upstairs if you want to, i'm not here to hurt her... i'm not here to hurt you either." He said looking at her.

Rebecca nodded and took Roux upstairs into her nursery, locking the door behind her as she left. She walked back downstairs and saw that Randy was in their kitchen. "So if you're not here to hurt me or her, why are you here?" He looked over at her and listened. "Colby's not here...so what do you want?"

Randy shrugged. "I just wanted to see how he was doing. You do know what he's done right?" Randy leaned against the counter. "He's psychotic Rebecca, he doesn't deserve you and he sure as hell don't deserve a child."

Rebecca scoffed. "What the hell do you know about what he deserves or what he don't deserve huh?" She folded her arms on her chest. "You do know i'm psychotic too right?"

"Yeah i know." He stood back up straight and crossed his arms. "I actually know everything about you Rebecca." She she gave him a confused look and then he laughed. "I've been stalking Colby ever since he moved away from Iowa. I watched as he moved in across from you, i watched as he attempted to bake in your bakery, i watched you two have sex every other night...y'all really need to get another hobby by the way."

"How the—why would you do that?!" She asked raising her voice.

"Because i wanted to. He tried to kill me, and i need my revenge so i did the unthinkable. I followed him every where. I found out where he lived, i found out where he worked, i even found out about you when i saw him watching you throw Leighla's body in the ground. I even watched him sneak into your apartment and watch you sleep." She looked at him confused. "He done that a lot actually. He thinks he's protecting you from all the bad things in the world but in reality, he is the bad thing."

Rebecca shook her head. "I would have known if he was stalking me Randy. And he never did, so quit lying."

Randy pulled out his phone and handed it to her. "You can scroll, i'm not lying. He told you that he followed you when you killed Leighla, but he didn't tell you the rest of that story, and that was because he followed you ever where." Rebecca looked at the photos that Randy took of Colby watching her. "He's so obsessed with you it's not even funny." He said laughing while shaking his head.

Rebecca looked at the photos with furrowed eyebrows. These have to be fake. Rebecca tossed the phone back to Randy. "You're insane." She said shaking her head. "Why were you following him? Hell you still are, so why are you still coming after him?!" She exclaimed. "You did something bad so Colby did what he thought was best, getting rid of the problem."

Randy scoffed. "He left me for dead why do you think i'm going after him, stupid?" He laughed then it was silent for a few seconds. "I can't believe you're still with him. He's literally been stalking you but you don't seemed phased by it." He looked at her then looked towards the baby toys scattered throughout the house. "You two are trying to play house with your daughter but in reality you both know she's gonna have the worst life growing up." Rebecca looked up and they stared into each other's eyes. "I mean do you really think you two are going to make this work?"

Rebecca turned her head, looking away from Randy. "Randy i want you out of my house now!" She screamed.

Randy nodded and looked down. "I'll get out i promise." He paused while Rebecca turned away. "I just need to get my revenge." She turned back around slowly and saw he had a knife in his hand.

She looked him in the eyes before running down the hall. Randy of course followed her trying to kill her. She ran down another hallway and into the laundry room. She tried to shut the door but he caught it and pushed her down to the ground. He came towards her before she pushed him into the wall. She ran out of the room and back to the kitchen looking for Colby's gun.

He came up behind her and tried to choke her but she grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the leg with it. She started running back into the living room, still searching for the gun. She found it and loaded it up ready to shoot him only to be tackled down to the ground. The gun slid under the couch, and Rebecca tried to crawl to it but Randy had a hold of her leg.

She kicked and punched him trying to get him off of her but then he wrapped his hand around her neck choking her. She kicked and waved her arms trying to break free but nothing worked. She was trying to catch her breath but he just squeezed harder.

Just as Rebecca thought she was about to fade, she grabbed one of the needles she saw from his pocket and stuck it in a vain on his neck. He immediately let go and fell back holding his neck, as the medication made him go to sleep. Rebecca sat up and held her throat, looking around the mess they had made, trying to collect her thoughts on what had happened.