Chapter 43

Since Randy was locked in a cage, Colby and Rebecca would take turns bringing him food. Rebecca had brought him a bag of chips yesterday, which gave her a laugh because it made him mad.

When it was Colby's turn, he absolutely loved it. He would always get him food that he didn't like, and Randy would always throw a fit, but today Colby had brought him a burger, which Randy had surprisingly liked.

Colby was standing in front of the cage watching Randy eat. "So...how long am i gonna be locked up in here?"

Colby shrugged and looked down at his wrist like he was checking the time. "Well let's see. You've been in here for almost 2 weeks, have you learned your lesson?"

Randy scoffed and ate the last bite of his burger. "Yeah you wish." Randy threw the paper at the wall. "How's witch and poo?" He said talking about Rebecca and Roux.

Colby smirked and shook his head. He then went up to the glass, unable to control his anger, and slammed his fist against it. "Don't mention my girls."

Randy smirked and stood up. "What are you gonna do huh? Beat me up...kill me...keep me locked up for the rest of my life?"

Colby chuckled and backed away to the table, grabbing Randy's phone to look on it. "You would be surprised about what i could do." He tapped on his camera roll and seen all of the pictures he had of him and Rebecca. "You know you told my fiancée that I was obsessed with her, which in a way you're not wrong because i love and admire that woman, but you seem like you're obsessed with the both of us." Colby just laughed and shook his head deleting all of the pictures.

Randy hit the cage wall with his fist. "Stop going through my phone." Colby looked up at him and showed Randy his now empty camera roll. "Screw you!" Randy said walking around the cage.

Colby just smiled and danced around the cage laughing. "I'll see you later Randal..." He said leaving.

Colby walked out of the coffee shop and down the street to the diner that Joe and Jonathan were currently at. He walked in and went to the booth in the back where they were sitting. "Hey man, how's things going?" Joe asked sliding Colby a coffee.

Colby picked it up and took a sip. "Ok i guess. I've still got Randy locked up."

Jonathan and Joe nodded. "How's Becks doing? Is she ok from the attack?" Jonathan asked.

"She's got bruises all around her neck, but she's ok." He sat his coffee cup down. "How are you all doing?"

"We've been ok. We started renovating the coffee shop, so hopefully Becks will have her a bakery soon." Joe said smiling.

Colby smiled. "Yeah thank you for doing that i really appreciate it, Becks appreciates it too." Colby took off his jacket before looking back at them. "I need your guys help with something."

Bianca had came over for about an hour to hang out with Rebecca and to talk to Roux, before she left to go to the mall. She had invited Rebecca but she declined. So instead, Rebecca stayed home with Roux and was currently on the floor playing with her. Roux would just grab onto things and stick them in her mouth, since that's all 6 month olds can do. Rebecca would tickle her and then make some funny noises holding up her toys.

After a while she got up and went upstairs to make their bed. She started hearing a phone ringing so she turned around looking for hers, only to realize it was Colby's. He must have forgotten it. She picked it up and laid it on their dresser, going back to making the bed. Once she was finished she was walking into the bathroom until she heard his phone ringing once again. She walked over and picked it up and saw it was Amanda calling, again.

Over the past 2 weeks, Amanda had not only come to the house, but she started texting Colby from her 5 different instagram accounts. She had to create new ones because every time she texted, Colby would block her. She would ask him to come meet her at some places, and sometimes she would send pictures of her self posing in her new lingerie. Rebecca had let it slide but she was getting frustrated with her.

Rebecca didn't answer the phone, but instead got on Colby's instagram to text her. She knew Amanda wasn't going to stop, so she was going to make her stop. She started out with the first text, Hey could you stop by the house? I really want to see you:)
Rebecca knew a normal person wouldn't fall for that, but Amanda was obsessed with Colby, so Rebecca knew she would do anything to get close to him.

She replied back almost instantly. Of course i will! I'll even bring my new lingerie set😘!

Rebecca rolled her eyes at the text then sent an "ok" back.

She went downstairs and waited for her to get there. She made sure the house was somewhat clean, then she made sure Roux was ok. About 30 minutes later Amanda finally showed up. She had a black jumpsuit on and her sunglasses on, strutting up to the door.

Rebecca opened it up when she knocked. "Hi Amanda. Come on in." She said motioning for her to come inside.

Amanda looked at her confused. "Uhm...i didn't expect you to be here. Colby texted me and said he wanted to see me." Amanda walked in and watched as Rebecca shut the door. She looked down at Roux who was babbling up at her. "Can you possibly make the brat stop doing whatever it's doing?"

Rebecca looked down at Roux and smiled seeing her daughter, before looking at Amanda. "She's a baby Amanda, they are supposed to do cute stuff." She said bending down and kissing Roux's cheek.

"Well i don't think it's cute, it's weird." Amanda sat her purse down on the table beside of the couch. "If Colby isn't here will you tell him i stopped by or something."

Rebecca stood back up and shook her head. "No it's ok Amanda! I want you to stay." She started walking to the kitchen before stopping in the door frame. "Would you like some wine?"

Amanda looked at her and scoffed. "Sure."

Rebecca walked into the kitchen before calling out to her. "Ok great! I'm pouring it out right now!"

Amanda took of her sunglasses and set them next to her purse. She started walking into the kitchen to grab her wine only to be met by a baseball bat to her head.