"How's little Anoa'i?" I placed my hand on her tiny baby bump. You could barely see it. "Morning sickness are gone. Thank Gawd" I giggled knowing how she felt.

I picked my belt up. "Well I have commentary to do and you're joining me" "But I'm-" "Nope." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the entrance with me. My song played.

The crowd were off their seat. I raised my belt up. All the Divas eyeing it, causing me to smirk. Aj walked beside me. We made it to the commentary table and placed our headset on.

"We are joined today with the WWE Divas Champion and Former Diva Charlie and Aj Lee. Nice to have you today ladies" "You too Jerry" We shook hands.

The Bell Rang.

"Who would you like to win tonight?" I leaned back watching. "Hmm I would say Tamina. But she's sadly not competing. I would say my best friend but I'm not gonna hurt my Niece/Nephew. Maybe Naomi. She's up for a challenge. I love Challenges"

"And Aj so good of you to Join us. How do you feel about your Husband losing at Wrestlemania getting pinned by our new WWE World Heavyweight Chamoion. Seth Rollins" Michael asked her. I watched each Divas techniques.

"Well for a starter My Husband worked his ass off. He determined to win it but then as always when Seth see's a chance he will take it. Brock and Roman were both beaten and tired. And he took the opportunity. I don't really call that a champion. I mean no one should. Charlie and I are the Wife's of his former brothers who he turned on just to get money and fame. Here's my future predict. Charlie you can add something on. Roman vs Seth for the WWE World Heavyweight champion"

"Actually I would like to add something on." They all looked at me. "Money in the Bank. Dean wins. He can cash it in on anyone who's the WWE WorldHeavyweight Champion. Could be Seth. Could be Randy. Or it could be Roman." I smirked.

We were too busy chattering that the bell rang. Paige won. I rolled my eyes and threw my headset off. Aj and I stood up. She was pointing at MY belt. I raised it up. "You will never beat me" I shouted. "THAT'S MINE AT EXTREM RULES" I scoffed at that.

I saw Naomi getting up as I backed away from the ramp. Naomi attacked Paige during her interview. I smiled. Aj was laughing. Naomi looked at me. I winked and made it backstage.

Roman, Seth and Dean were chatting together. They all looked up starring at Aj and I. "Do you think they heard what we said out there" I whispered. "Of course. Dean always watches your match or when you're on commentary" "Great"

I walked beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "So Paige huh?" "Looks like it. It should of been Naomi in my opinion" I shrugged. "You really think I would be the next Mr Money in the Bank" he whispered. I smiled and nodded. He kissed me. "But for now. Let's focus on Extreme Rules"

"Good luck in your match" "It's Adam Rose. I'll be back in like 5 minutes" he smirked as he jogged away.

Renee, came up to me. "Hey, Hey" I smiled. "Can I interview you?" "Well you're my favourite blondie so fire away" I chuckled. She smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time. Charlie." "Good to see you" "Now Charlie. You're facing Paige at Extreme Rules for your Divas title. How do you feel?" "Well let's say Extreme. I'm Extreme. She's Extreme. Does the crowd wanna see chairs. Hmm" I pretended to think and tappped my chin. I looked at her seriously "Yes" I answered as I heard the crowd cheer.

She was starring at someone behind me. I turned around. Luke Harper. "Urgh no wonder why it stunk" I gagged "Brave little thing" he said creepily. "Remember who you use to stand by Harper. My father so back off. I'm his most precious possession. I don't think he'll like you harming me" I got in his face. He smirked playing with my hair. "Beautiful" he backed away. I stood there confused.

The interview was over but what the hell is Luke Problem. As I made it to catering I saw Bray. He smiled. I ran into his arms. I barely see him now. "There's my favourite little girl" "I've missed you Dad" I wouldn't let go. "I know Darling. But I can see my beautiful daughter is the Top Diva. I'm proud of you. I gotta go" he kissed my forehead.

I turned around to see Dean. "Luke, needs to back off" he growled. "I need to shampoo my hair at least 100 times after touching it" I shivered thinking about it. "Don't worry. I'll handle it" he ran away. I looked on the screen. Oh gawd. Dean music played. He ran out and attacked Luke. He retreated into the crowd as Dean screamed for him to get back in.

"I think that was a message to him. You do not put your hands on the Divas Champion and The Lunatic Wife" I heard Jerry say. Hmm true.

He came back smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes at my little dork of a Husband.