《 familiar yellow fur | special 》

Collab between me and kitennuget

I know this book is about Security Breach but Springtrap has always been one of my top favorites and I just wanted to write something.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes flutters open, seeing nothing but darkness before you. Then lights flicker on. You find yourself seated on a chair inside a dirty office. This place is somewhat recognizable to you but there was the sense of something sinister lurking nearby. You seem to be aware of it, unfortunately. But is this all real? Or is this just fantasy?

A knock on the glass window cuts off your train of thought. You look to the glass. There stood a tall bunny animatronic. It's him. Getting up from your seat, you finally realize what this is. It's all real. You only brush it off as a dream when you leave work at 6 in the morning. However, the eventful nights that happen within the walls of Fazbear Frights are something you can never forget. Especially the nights with Springtrap.

He comes into the office and stands right in front of you. The dirty yellow bunny's figure towers over your own. You stare up at him. Nothing goes on. As he lifts his paw to your cheek, the matted fur of his suit still feels the same across your skin. The feeling of familiarity is the most comforting thing out of anything else in this godforsaken place.

"Welcome back." He says. The voicebox inside him let out a raspy tone.

You lean your head towards his chest. He already knew what that meant. It's the same thing almost every night. Springtrap carries you with utmost care towards another room, the one that had the worn mattress on the floor. The nights that were spent here were what you could call memorable. Springtrap would say the same. As he sets you down next to him, you lean against his whole torso and snuggle as close as you can. His arm secures itself around you to make sure you were safe and sound.

The air is static and the mood is silent. Springtrap asks you how your day is and you reply placidly. Quiet nights like these would end in at least three ways — one of which is something different and occurs on the most sensitive nights. Either way, it all ends up with you lying next to Springtrap on the mattress.

"Hey, Spring?" You muster up the strength to speak.

"Yes?"

All you could do is gaze up at him and smile. "I'm glad I met you."

He lets out a contented hum. "Me too."

Your relationship with Springtrap is something that can't be defined by words alone. There are feelings that you can't have for anyone else. All those nights were significant to you and you couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. It may be uncanny but that important four-letter word exists for a reason. Springtrap may be chained by the torments of his past but there's nothing that could erase his bliss of the experiencing the present with you. It may not last forever but the memory of that familiar yellow fur will always remain with you.

end.