🐻 freddy SFW alphabet 🐻

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Freddy is very affectionate. He likes showering you with simple compliments that make your day and he's always sure to be by your side. Freddy can practically show affection in a lot of ways.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Freddy would be the most supportive best friend ever. He's also the most caring dad friend ever. The friendship you have would start from a small conversation upon meeting until the next thing you know, you and Freddy know each other like the back of your hands.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Yeeessss. Freddy is the biggest spooner ever and he would make sure that you are comfortable and secure in his arms whilst cuddling. He's like your personal cuddle bear and armor.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; Freddy would love to settle down with you but... he can't exactly do that.
As a human; Freddy would REALLY love to settle down with you. He'll talk to you about it and he'll wait until you're ready. He'd cook and clean for you at your command. (He was made to serve his monarch.)

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Oh, Freddy would never even think of breaking up with you in the first place. It would hurt him. But if he had to do it, he'd only be doing it to protect you. Freddy would let you down gently but wouldn't prolong it so as to not hurt you further.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; As much as he loves you, he's bound by the reality that he's just a robot and some things won't work out. But he would love it if you were both in that kind of commitment.
As a human; Freddy is faithful towards commitment. He would only pop the question after you've discussed marriage and when he thinks it's time.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Freddy is probably the most gentle creature you've known and met. He's comforting, sweet, tender, and sensitive in a good way; always puts you before himself.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

FREDDY LOVES HUGS. He hugs you every chance he gets (but would ask permission first) and it's always a tight yet gentle bear hug. It's the kind of hug that makes you feel safe.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He'd probably be the one to say it first. Freddy is direct with his feelings and would want to let you know how he feels about you. Of course, you'd say it back. You better.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Freddy feels a bit queasy and hurt when he gets jealous. He knows that you're free to speak to whomever you wish but he hates it when other people are clearly hitting on you. Eventually, he'll have to come over and steal you back, also wanting to show others that you're already taken.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Freddy's kisses? Like a touch of heaven. He likes to kiss you on your cheek, forehead, and lips the most. On the other hand, he likes to be kissed on the lips and jaw (you found out it's his weak spot).

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

This is obvious. He loves kids. Mega parental figure go.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

As an animatronic; You may or may not see him in the mornings but it usually starts off with a small conversation and perhaps accompanying you to get something to eat.
As a human; Mornings with Freddy are glorious. He tells you good morning and how beautiful you are. Such a charmer in the early morning.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

As an animatronic; If you're ever stuck in the pizzaplex after hours, then nights spent with Freddy consist of entertaining yourselves until you both get tired and go to his room to rest.
As a human; Late night love talks, cuddling, and kissing. Need I say more?

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

If Freddy hid any secrets, he would tell you when the time is right. He's the type to ease into things like these. He won't reveal everything at once, since that would only burden you, but he would tell you the things that are urgent and necessary.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Freddy has a lot of patience but you shouldn't push him to his limit or else things could get nasty. He's very understanding and not easily angered unless you fuck up really badly that he won't talk to you.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Freddy will always remember everything about you. Every little detail that you tell him goes to his brain and he would bring it up every now and then. He finds it amusing that even you forget things about yourself. He probably knows you better than you do yourself.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment was when you both confessed to each other, as that was the start of a beautiful relationship, knowing that someone as amazing as you could love him in such a way.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Freddy would give himself to be your shield and armor. He would be standing before you and be ready to protect you from any harm. But when Freddy is the one that needs protection, you're right there in a flash; ready to be his walls and defense. He admires you for it.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Knowing him, he'd put in so much effort. He's constantly worrying about whether you'd love his present or enjoy the date he planed for the day. But in the end, you love it all and you let him know every single time.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He doesn't have that much to call a bad habit but something distasteful of Freddy is when he turns clueless and talks loud. He means well but there are times that he's just not helping your case.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He's not like Roxy but Freddy knows the importance of grooming and looking good for a significant other. Then again, you always tell him how handsome he is.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Absolutely. Freddy would die.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He never knew the meaning of touch-starved til he met you.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't like a partner who cheats. He doesn't like rude ones either. Freddy hates the ones who lie as well.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

As an animatronic; If you ever get to watch him in his charging station, he'd smile and wave at you.
As a human: Freddy sleeps like a baby. He looks cute too.