《 superstar's sister, pt.2 》

I slept. Which is why this oneshot is kinda rushed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( glamrock freddy x reader )

"Freddy, stop flirting with my sister."

"I'm sorry, Gregory. I cannot help it. Y/n is just so beautiful."

"Ugh. Seriously?"

You and Gregory got home safely the previous night all thanks to Freddy. Today, you both decide to visit the pizzaplex yet again. The two of you really won't get tired of coming here. Freddy has gotten much closer to you now and the three of you are good friends in spite of the fact that the bear was bold enough to make multiple moves on you. And while Gregory is cringing at the fact that his favorite animatronic is hitting on his sister, you didn't mind the attention. Yes, it's unusual but there's really no harm done.

"Let him do what he wants, Gregory. It's not like it's killing you." You scoff at your brother.

"Emotionally, it is."

All Freddy does is shower you with flirtatious compliments, giving you winks, and leaving suggestive, lingering touches. Gregory is horrified. The bear must've been taking notes from Monty. Deep down, however, you've been wondering why Freddy turned out like this. Does he really mean all those things he said? Is he flirting on purpose or is it all a big joke to hurt your feelings? Freddy wouldn't actually do anything to hurt you, right?

In the day, you and Gregory spend some time in the attractions. In the night, when most of the guests leave, that's when Freddy comes out to meet you. You hang out in his green room to often avoid being seen by the night guard or other guests. Tonight, you and Gregory stay in the pizzaplex and plan to leave before closing. You had a few hours until then.

Gregory's playing Superstar Street Skater in Freddy's room. You and the bear are sitting next to each other, engaged in conversation. Your little brother caught at the corner of his eye Freddy kissing the top of your hand. The little boy grimaces. This is about to get out of hand eventually.

"You two need to stop doing stuff when I'm around." Gregory spoke loudly to get your attention. "I can see and hear you guys."

"I am very sorry, Gregory. If you're bothered, Y/n and I can go somewhere else."

"Whatever."

As Gregory turns back to the arcade cabinet, Freddy stands up and goes to the back room where his charging station is. He said he'll be right back. Even with upgraded battery, Freddy still had to go recharge. At least he can last much longer now. When he came back, the two of you leave Gregory in the room and head on somewhere else.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere far from my room."

Freddy led you by the hand, gently pulling you along to the Daycare pick up area. He scanned the area around before pulling you into one of the restrooms. With the lights dimmed, Freddy carries you and sits you up on the counter sinks.

Carefully, his places his hands on your hips and leans closer. Your arms instinctively wrap around his neck. His bright glowing eyes pierce into yours. You can already feel your mind scrambling and your heart pounding. Freddy was too bold to make this move but you were glad he did.

"Are you alright with this?"

Before you could answer, the door squeaked open.

"Ugh! I knew it!"

You both turned your heads to the voice.

"G-Gregory!"

"Gregory! Why, you little—!"

"Don't say anything! I don't wanna know!" Gregory smacked his hand over his eyes. "Just do whatever you two were doing, I'll be at Fazer Blast..."

He walks away in second-hand shame and let the restroom door close on its own. You and Freddy remain silent.

"So..." Freddy eyes you. "Shall we?"

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Let me say something in my home dialect:
Mabalin ba nga maturog ak pay