《 life ain't easy 》

HELP someone told me the monty oneshots are boring 😭 like it's not my FAULT that nobody is requesting roxy and chica oK I KNOW my oneshots are boring thaT FACT IS DeEpLy eNGrAVeD iN MY HEART

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x reader )

In life, nothing is easy. For you, nothing has ever been easy. You grew up in a simple household. There was no conforming to society's rules. Your parents simply told you to be yourself. The biggest problem of that was the fact that you don't know who "yourself" is. It was difficult to discover who you truly were and accept the reality of it. You had perceived yourself in different ways until you reached the conclusion that you were born in the wrong body.

The day before you confessed to your parents, they took you to the new mega pizzaplex. They said you should enjoy your last day of being a restless teenager before your 18th birthday. You loved your parents dearly but you were so afraid that they'd stop loving you when they find out.

"Then what happened?"

"We lived happily ever after." You roll your eyes. "No, sorry, I— they died in a car crash."

"How did that happen?" The gator sitting beside you asked.

"We drove home at night and, well, there's this bloody drunk driver who threw us into a ditch." You paused to wipe any tears coming out. "I'm the only one that survived that."

You could easily picture over and over what happened that night. Flames had engulfed the car as you were the only conscious person there. You crawled out of the car, attempting to wake your parents in the process. You had nothing and nobody with you. With cries that had been silenced by the wailing of sirens, you slipped into the darkness as the paramedics brought you to the hospital. The only relative you had left was your aging auntie Mina Fitzgerald.

"So, here I am, two years later. I'm just glad auntie Mina got me a job here. She has connections to the company anyway."

The gator tilted his head looking at you. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because I got stuck here after closing." You bury your face in your hands. "And I haven't gotten to the end yet."

The lights were all on and it's awfully quiet in Monty's Gator Golf. You bumped into Monty after closing and eventually ended up here at his attraction, telling him your life story. By now, you'd forgotten how the conversation went down this road. It had something to do with Monty not visibly identifying whether you were male or female. And you're still getting to that part in your story.

"I started some treatments for my transition. It's going well so far. Auntie Mina wasn't against my coming-out and actually wanted to help me through it."

You hear a grunt of confusion from Monty. For the third time, you're explaining to him that you're turning into a man through a steady process of treatments.

"Do you get it now?"

"I think so."

It's like talking to a dog. But then again, talking to the dog would be easier if it didn't tell you how confused it was.

"Guess this is why dogs don't talk."

"What?"

"Nothing."

You sigh again. It's only 3:46 AM. This will take a while. So far, the only animatronic you've had solid interaction with tonight is Monty. You didn't have much of an opinion towards him but you wished you were like him— exuding a buff masculine vibe. He's strong and talented and cool; something you wanted to be. As the two of you sat on a bench, the silence was less comforting than it should be.

"Life is unfair." You spoke up. "My parents are dead, I'm still going to feel pain. I'm lost."

Out of nowhere, Monty lifts up his hand and ruffles your hair. He then hooks his arm around your neck and pulls you closer.

"Life ain't easy, kid. I don't know you but you'll find your own way someday."

You crane your neck up at him. "And how would you know that?"

"Because you have to fight your way to get to where you want. Life is unfair so you have to get even with him."

A hint of concern arose in you as you felt like he was talking about something else entirely.

"You shouldn't let anyone get in the way."

"Monty... What the hell are you talking about?"

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No part 2. This has been the most boring thing I ever wrote I am so very sorry.