《 bear hug 》

Starting from now on, I'm going to ignore every request that isn't in the request page. I tried being nice but my patience is being tested. Also Kael is pissed because people can't follow something so simple.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( freddy x reader )

"Please, talk to me, Y/n."

"I said leave me alone, Fazbear!"

Today is not a good day for you. You honestly didn't mean to snap at Freddy but you couldn't properly get your feelings across. Sitting at the fountain outside the Daycare, you did a bit of thinking. You remember about a few months back when you first came to the pizzaplex. Then you met Freddy. There was a spark of a sweet connection when you first both laid eyes on each other. You opened your heart to him, meanwhile he opened his stomach hatch and gave you gifts. It was a sweet gesture either way.

You had a relative within Fazbear Entertainment so you could get into the pizzaplex whenever you wished. The first place you'd go to is his green room. Freddy always seemed to be there waiting for you whenever you came. He was all ears, cute ears, when you came to him with your troubles. Freddy listened carefully and always gave the best advice. He's unlike any other. Pretty sure not all bears could be as kind and caring as he is.

You used to be open about your problems but today is different. So many things went horribly wrong today and it wasn't something you could easily spill to your therapist much less Freddy. Then again, you stopped seeing your therapist when Freddy came into your life. The bear was more helpful anyway and you didn't have to pay him. Even if he was an animatronic, he seemed more human than anyone you've ever known.

After reminiscing, you get up and stroll the building. Freddy wanted to talk you but he respected your silence and gave you the space you needed to think. You lingered and hid within the pizzaplex until closing. That's when you went to Freddy's room. Knocking on his door, he opened it without hesitation and let you in.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" He lightly places a paw on your back and leads you to the lounge chair.

"I'm fine, Freddy." You give him a slight smile. "Thanks."

You both sat down and you leaned onto his chest. He places an arm around your figure to pull you closer. The whole world quieted down, you hear nothing but the soft whirr of Freddy's inner works and your own steady heartbeat.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"It's nothing really. Everything's just irritating me. It's only a bad day." You sigh.

The two of you stayed in that position until near morning. Eventually, you spilled the beans and you ended up safely cuddled in Freddy's arms. There was no other place where you'd feel any safer. This wasn't the first time this happened either. It's like an undefined relationship. You and Freddy provided each other comfort. And when the morning comes, he gives you a gentle bear hug and bids you farewell until the next visit.

"I can't thank you enough, Freddy."

"Of course. Anything for you, Y/n."

《 end. 》