《 love sparks 》

It's almost February. Am I gonna make a vday special? You bet your ass I will... Ah, I hate myself. I've been single for too long.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( freddy x reader )

Some things cannot be explained by science. Like you, for example. Every fifth generation child in your family, dating back to your earliest ancestors, has always received a certain power upon birth. You've been bestowed with an elemental ability. Call it a superpower if you will but it's an old deity's blessing that gave you this ability. However, you can't tell anyone about this family secret. People would find it ridiculous if they ever find out about your special gift. Which is why you try to be as discreet as possible when using your ability to control electrical currents at work.

You're part of a team of technicians (who almost never interact with each other) who get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on the main stars of the band. There's a rotation for every shift as to who gets to work with who. Freddy is your assignment for today. You thank the heavens. He's the easiest to deal with, that's why everyone loves him. You love him too. Yes, you also have a tiny crush on him. Nothing brings you more joy than getting to be with your Freddy-bear. You don't get to see him every day so you savor the times when you do. It may sound ridiculous to have a crush on an animatronic but Freddy has always treated you in a special way. He treats you way better than any man ever has.

As you make your way to his green room with a wide smile, you reminisce over those times whenever he would smile and compliment you over every little thing. He'd tell you what a good job you did, how wonderful you look that day, how amazing of a person you are. Either he was programmed to be the nicest bear on earth or he's honest about all that he tells you. You hope it's the latter. It wouldn't be so bad to know that Freddy has authentic feelings; whether they're actually towards you or not. Still, if the bear felt the same way about you, you'd explode like a can of Fizzy Faz.

"Oh, Freddy~?" His door automatically opens as soon as you call for him.

"Y/n!" He grins, his ears wiggling in happiness upon seeing you. You always found that adorable.

"We'll be working together again today." You take Freddy by the arm, a tingling feeling rushes through you.

You and Freddy walk side by side to Parts and Service. That tingling feeling just then, you weren't sure if that was your electrical ability reacting or if it was your crush on Freddy. It always seems to happen whenever you touch him. Whenever you're working on his insides, the electrical surge gets stronger. Freddy notices this every time and he tells you that it actually charges him up. You're glad you decided to be a technician. At least your ability is good for something now.

In Parts and Service, you're supposed to work on Freddy outside of the protective cylinder. You trust yourself enough to work on Freddy inside the cylinder all with the help of your knowledge and your little electrical powers. Although Freddy may never know about your power, he trusts you too.

"Y/n? I have something to ask you." Freddy asks as you finished up with him.

You look up at him. "What is it, Freddy?"

"Well..." He paused. "Whenever we are together, do you feel something?"

"Huh?" Your mouth drops agape.

"There is an electrical feeling pulsating through my systems whenever you're with me." As he kept talking, you notice him getting closer and closer to you. "It is not just when you're fixing or upgrading me. I feel that it is something else."

By the time he went quiet, his face is now mere inches from yours. You stutter and try to explain that you're just working your magic with electrical stuff. Freddy doesn't buy it. As you back up, eventually getting cornered by the wall, Freddy's eyes stay on you. Those striking blue eyes of his watches your every move and studies your every detail. Silence passes by as the only thing you can hear is the hum of machines and the heavy beating of your heart. It's hard enough to have to confess about your powers but your feelings for him were involved here too. Alas, you find yourself unable to speak or move.

Freddy's hand lifts up closer to your face. You slightly panic but no sooner melt into his touch when his hand lands on your cheek. He smiles softly. Freddy leans closer and plants a kiss on your forehead. Cold metal touches your skin but a warm buzzing feeling eradicates everything else. The surge you both felt is there once more. It was something more electrifying that touched the both of you deep down.

As Freddy steps away, he bids you goodbye until next time and leaves the basement. You were left all alone with your thoughts and a strong surge of voltage that ran through your entire body. Your body sank to the floor, you were left breathless.

Freddy goes back to the stage with the band with a look on his face like his head was in the clouds.

"What's with you?" Roxy asks.

"It's Y/n. I always feel love sparks whenever she touches me, looks at me, and talks to me." Freddy smiles. "She charges up my system. I do not know what it is but she's got me under her spell." He sighs dreamily.

"Witch." Monty whispers.

《 end. 》