《 rhythm of your heart 》

Any Marianas Trench fans out there? This song is one of my all-time faves

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( glamrock freddy x reader )

When the company first made an 80s glamrock animatronic band, they had all the key components except for one. A drummer. However, Fazbear Entertainment was too cheap to make another animatronic that would play drums. They eventually settled with using a backing track but since it should be authentic as the rest of the members, they hired a drummer.

Enter you; a young professional drummer who gets hired to play gigs, plus you also upload drum covers of songs online. You get your income thanks to your passion for playing. When they called you, you took the offer. Good thing that you're a fan of 80s music and you want money. This job should be a piece of cake.

On that very same day, you managed to record a drum track that the bosses were extremely happy with. But rather than packing up and going home, you decided to enjoy the mall with your free party passes— courtesy of FazEnt. There were a few guests around the pizzaplex, who you assumed were rich people and investors who got special entry to check the mall before its grand opening.

As you were enjoying a peaceful day, you eventually encounter the main man— er, bear himself. The mascot of the mega pizzaplex; Freddy Fazbear.

"Why, hello!" He waves at you.

Accepting this job was the best decision you ever made. Not only do you get paid for doing something you love but you also get to feel like a child again in this gigantic pizzeria. What's more, this bear in front of you is just fantastic.

"I'm Freddy Fazbear. What is your name?"

You pause. Why was he talking to you with that tone? Surely, his program should see that you are not a child. You are very much an adult. What would be worse is if he bent down to your height. With your ice cream in your dominant hand and a Freddy balloon in the other, you pursed your lips.

"I'm...Y/n." You hesitate.

"Y/n." He repeats your name. His voice is deep but it has a gentleness to its own mechanical hum. Very soothing, 10 out of 10.

A blue light emitting from his eyes quickly scans your body.

"It says here that you are a special guest! Would you like a piñata?"

"Um. My hands are kinda full." You attempt to finish up your ice cream before it melts onto your hand.

"Then how about I give you a hug?" Freddy spread his arms open, ready to hug. "Would you like that?"

"Sure." There's no harm in hugging an animatronic mascot right?

It really did connect you back to your childhood. Although you knew nothing of the original Fazbear's franchise, the idea of an 80s themed pizzeria mall with a lazer tag arena, bowling alley, and so much food to consume is simply amazing. And this bear in front of you, hugging you right now, it feels nice to have him around.

You were invited back to the pizzaplex for the grand opening. As the band performed for the first time, with your track, all you had in you was pure joy. Freddy spotted you in the crowd and gave you a dazzling smile at some point. The band also complimented you after the show because your drumming skills really helped them. As days pass by, you came to the pizzaplex for three reasons...

"Hello, Y/n! You're here again today."

"I come over so much I practically live here."

The first reason is because your drum sets are in the backstage rehearsal room. Since the studio where you usually practice is under renovation, you've been playing your drums whenever nobody is around. Nobody goes backstage at all so you spend hours playing and sleeping there. The second is so you could eat food. That's pretty self-explanatory. The third reason... by now, you should already have an idea.

"What would you like to eat today, Y/n? I'll go get it for you."

"Oh, you don't have to. You can just come with me. I always go to El Chips anyway."

Freddy is very dear to you. You've grown close the past few days and he makes you feel safe every time he gives you an embrace. Or maybe it was just his big arms that make you feel that way. But either way, you always feel good whenever he's there.

It was nearly after hours. You've also been friends with the night guard Vanessa and she gave you security passes to come and go as you please. So even if you were stuck in the mall after closing, you can leave through the docks anytime. Which brings us to now. You and Freddy are walking together to the rehearsal room. Instead of taking your usual route, Freddy invites you to take a shortcut. But as he does so, he practically runs away. You chase after him but end up in a dimming hallway.

"Freddy? If you're trying to scare me, it's not gonna work!"

You continue looking around you until your back hits a familiar chest. Turning around, you find Freddy's face getting closer to yours.

"Freddy, what are you...?"

"Every time I hug you, I can always feel your heart beating against me." He says in a low tone. "Something in me goes haywire every time I feel it. The rhythm of your heart is like how you play your drums."

"Freddy, I..."

"It makes you happy when you play your drums, doesnt it? Hearing your rhythm makes me want to do this."

His arms wrap around your waist and pulls you even closer. There's no gap left between you. Freddy connects his mouth with yours, your lips landing on cold yet smooth metal. It was something you couldn't process until your heart began drilling in your chest. It felt oddly nice and refreshing. Your eyelids flutter close eventually. You press your lips much more firmly onto Freddy as you both stay in this position in the dark.

《 end. 》

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If I continue writing, I'm afraid I might end up making more intimate scenes for Freddy and Monty...

Perhaps it's a risk I'm willing to take...

:)

Yes, I am insane.