🐺 roxy SFW alphabet 🐺

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Roxy's not the most affectionate creature but if she was to ever show her affection, it would be by giving you some compliments and not teasing you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You and Roxy are competitive best friends. It's all about the racing. But also as a best friend, she'd be listening to you about anything you have to say whether it be jokes or problems. The friendship starts when you tame her first though.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Mm, not completely. But if Roxy would ever want to cuddle then all she has to do is drag you somewhere private and bury her head in your neck/chest.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; It never crossed her mind. She thought it was always impossible.
As a human; She wouldn't mind, especially if she really loved you, then it's something she'd want.
Both; She's decent at cooking but she makes a mess and therefore can't do the cleaning part.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

She'd straight up spit it out and get it over with. She doesn't want any lingering feelings if the relationship is coming to a dead end.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; Roxy isn't one for commitment because her life is more on the free, wild side. Plus, she didn't think it could ever happen.
As a human; If Roxy sees herself with you in the future, then marriage is something she'd wait for you to talk about (meaning you have to pop the question).

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Physically? Nah. Emotionally? Uh-oh. Roxy is not the most gentle gal you'll meet and she clearly has issues. But when the time calls for it, she'll be gentle with you and for you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Roxy no like hugs. She despises them. But if the other person is special to her, she'll allow it.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Don't get your hopes up. She'll probably only say it when she deems it appropriate. Or when the mood is right, but then again, she won't blurt it out like a love-struck idiot (like Freddy). She'll grumble it under her breath.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

She gets scary jealous. As a wolf, she's also territorial so she would defend what's hers. There's mostly growling and glaring and later keeping you all to herself.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Surprisingly, her kisses are short and sweet. She likes kissing you on the cheek and anywhere near your ear because it tickles you sometimes and she gets a kick out of it. Roxy won't admit it but she likes being kisses on the lips and on top of her head.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

That depends. Roxy likes winning against little brats in racing but other than that, she wouldn't be extremely friendly with one.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Roxy isn't so active in the morning but you'll definitely be spending time helping to groom her.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

You spend nights with Roxy mostly racing or playing on her keytar while maybe she's off doing who-knows-what.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Don't expect Roxy to tell you anything. Once she trusts you enough, she'll gradually reveal to you her self-esteem issues and insecurities.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Roxy can be easily angered at some point. Don't do anything to piss her off if you want to live to see tomorrow.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

It's not what you would expect but Roxy would actually remember things about you, like your favorite food, your favorite fizzy faz flavor. She may not remember minute details but she'll keep the important things in mind.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

Her favorite moment was when you first won against her in a race. You looked so happy. Roxy decided to cherish that memory.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Roxy isn't fast and ruthless for nothing. She'd use anything to her advantage if it means protecting you. If you mean that much to her then she'd do anything. She also wouldn't mind a protector of her own, someone to be her shield when she feels vulnerable.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Roxy's not one to make the best effort but it's always the thought that counts. You appreciate her either way.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Her egocentrism, her being self-centered, all that. I don't need to say much.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Do I have to say it? Obviously.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

She wouldn't admit it, but yes, she'd feel as if she's all alone again. Roxy would feel unloved without you by her side.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

She will beat you at everything and you let her because you love her and she's number 1.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

She wouldn't like someone's who's messy. Roxy hates slobs.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

Heavy breather, a light snorer, sometimes talks in her sleep.