☀️ sundrop SFW alphabet ☀️

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Putting aside his endlessly energetic mood, Sun can actually be pretty affectionate. He shows it through his love for playing games with you— such is quality bonding time for him.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Sun is the kind of best friend who you could be wild with. Pajama parties, staying up all night, drinking fizzy faz until you EXPLODE. As you recall, the two of you were somehow already friends as soon as you met him.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Without question. It's cuddles all day, every day. With Sun's long arms and flexible body, he would trap you in his arms (and legs) while you lie across his torso. He will never let you go.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; The only "settling down" he can think of is having kids but then again, he takes care of them as a living so he doesn't think of it much.
As a human; Sun is really in love with you and he would be extremely happy to settle down with you. The mere thought of being with you makes his heart explode.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Sun would have second thoughts before making sure that it really needs to end. He wants to make it work and find out what went wrong. But if it was meant to be over, he'll be direct about breaking up with you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; Sun's not one for commitment because his relationship is mainly casual and friendly.
As a human; Sun knows he's involved with you romantically and it would make him the happiest man in the world to marry you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Sun is a gentle one. He was made to be gentle. Physically, at least. Emotionally, he can be a little off the rails.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Yes. Sun likes hugging you at random times. It usually lasts a few seconds where he would hug you around your waist and lift you off the ground.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Pretty quick. He's a guy full of love so it's not surprising if he blurts it out of nowhere.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Let me tell you, Sun gets passive-aggressive when he gets jealous. He probably won't talk to you for a few minutes but he'll end up breaking down and sobbing on you, clingy as usual.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Sun's kisses are warm and full of joy. He likes to cup your cheeks and kiss you on the forehead and nose. He also likes to be kissed in the same place.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

This has got to be obvious. He was made to take care of kids.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings with Sunny are full of energy and smiles. It's a sight to behold because you love seeing him look so joyful. Then again, he always looks that way.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Even if the lights are kept on, Sun is not as active compared to his daytime mode. Being with him at night is less energetic and peaceful. Sometimes the both of you spend time finger-painting and playing with glitter glue.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

As soon as he knows he loves you, then he'll open his heart to you. Sun puts his trust in you and therefore will tell you everything you need to know. Get a notepad.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He's not easily angered; annoyed would be a better word. He dislikes rule-breakers, after all.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Sun's mind often flies so you can't blame him for forgetting things. However, he'll remember it when it counts the most.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is probably when you stumbled on top of him and you both ate shit falling into the ball pit. Don't ask.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Sun has a set of rules so he can be pretty protective. One way he would do that is by keeping a watchful eye on you and carry you around unprompted.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Arts and crafts are his specialty so expect a lot of trinkets and gifts every week. He puts a lot of effort into those to show his love for you. Keep them or else.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

A somewhat bad habit of Sun is mainly fidgeting out of control and whenever he's being overdramatic about every little thing.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He's not as concerned as he thought he'd be. But still, he remains as bright as the sun without fail. It's all in the personality anyway.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Yes. He'll feel as if he lost his sunshine and he won't be able to smile anymore. (Poor baby)

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

His candy actually tastes amazing.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He won't appreciate someone who is scary like Moon or messy like bratty children. He's patient with children but he won't stand for it if it's his partner. Sun also doesn't like rule-breakers in general.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

As an animatronic; Do you think he sleeps?
As a human; A light sleeper. Also can't sleep without a light. If you're being naughty (in any given way) then he'll "ban" you from the bedroom. He only says that but he's the one who actually leaves the room and he'll go to the couch (you follow him either way).