《 loving a monster 》

Hello, my name is Ķ̷̛̫̱̹͈̦̻̭͉͇̮̞̹̥͎̖̖͕̖̾̃͂̽́̉̈́̈̒̑̾͋͘̕͝͝ͅà̸̢̡̤͔͖̥̹̞̫̹͎̯̥͜ȩ̴̟̲͇̣͚̩͍̮̞̭̦̜̞͇͕̌̋̏͜͝ͅļ̴̧̭̭̻̭̹̲̫̊͐̀̽̑̈́̀̉͊͘͝͠͝͝͝ . I'm here to tell you that Hikaru is very grateful for all your love and support. Unfortunately for you, I'm writing this oneshot.

Warning: mention of blood, possessiveness, and scenes not suited for children.

You have been warned. Semi-mature rating for the second half of the oneshot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( [yandere] monty x reader )

Have you ever stared at such a monster? You look up at the sharpest of fangs in the entrance of a mouth that can crush your head into nothing but blood and bones and all the juicy bits of brain, claws that can scratch you deep enough to make you die of blood loss and rip your limbs into shreds, and red menacing eyes behind broken star-shaped glasses that steal away a part of your soul. A normal alligator would have made you feel less scared than you were now. What you're facing is a monster — or rather, Montgomery Gator. But as he inched closer to your shivering figure, you realized one thing; he's your brand-new nightmare.

...

You wake up in the office. That nightmare again. Perhaps it's a sign. Looking at the time, you get up and back to work. It's deadly silent in the pizzaplex. You're all alone. It was more vibrant and alive when you started visiting about a month ago. That was when you've surprisingly formed a bond with the bassist of the band; Monty. There was an instant connection because you loved playing golf as much as he did. Within that month, that connection turned into friendship. And then it went from friendship to... something unsavory.

"You can hide all you want, Y/n..."

It was all fun and games at first. Until you noticed that he was actually obsessed with you.

"But you can't hide forever."

You'd have thought it was just love, but alas, it was too baneful to be called as such. He often followed you from a distance while you worked quietly after mall hours. Other times, he would scare you out of nowhere and you'd have to run away and hide. He chases after you in all the wrong ways. Although Monty declares he won't kill you, you actually think he would do so if you don't comply to his wishes. He'd already threatened you once that if you didn't belong to him soon, he'd have to take you by force. And late into the night, there was one other secret that he hid — that they all hid within the closed confines of their rooms. At this point, genuine fear had settled in. You could quit your job but it was the only one you had. That, and an unknown force was somehow making you stay.

Tonight, you thought you were safe because Monty was nowhere to be seen. He only showed up for the daytime show and that was it. Even Freddy and the rest hadn't heard from him. Frankly, they didn't even want to know what was going on. But concern rattled you upon hearing from Freddy that the gator had been acting strange for the past few nights, and that he'd been saying your name over and over under his breath.

"I think you should try to settle things with him. This cannot go on, Y/n." Freddy tried to push you in the r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ direction. "You'll find Monty in his room. Be careful."

You had given it thought for about a few minutes, despite not being able to hear yourself think straight. Freddy's right, of course, but he's forgetting one thing; you're now scared to death of Monty. But you go to his room anyway. Nothing will change if you don't confront him. You open Monty's door with your security pass and instantly regret everything as you were immediately pulled into his room. However, there was something off about all this.