《 superstar's sister 》

Note that most, if not all, of the oneshots do not follow the known/canon events of the game.

Requested by @Enea_08

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( gregory + older sister reader ft. freddy )

It was almost nighttime at the pizzaplex. You just lost your brother in a sea of guests once more. The both of you were supposed to be headed home since the mall was closing in a few hours. After a full minute, you then realized that he slipped from your grasp and went somewhere else again. You know he's a Freddy fan so you went to Rockstar Row first. There, you spot your brother pulling along a certain animatronic who should be resting backstage by now.

"Gregory!" You stomped closer to them. "Stop sneaking away when I'm not looking!"

"But look! I got Freddy with me!" He tugged on the arm of the huge bear, who in turn, waved at you.

"He's not a dog, bring him back."

You place your hands on your hips as Gregory and Freddy now stand before you. The orange bear looks down at you with his bright glowing eyes as he explains the situation.

"Gregory snuck into my stomach hatch when I was asleep but he told me that his sister was still around. I could not let him go back to the entrance alone so I am going with him."

You sigh. "Oh, Freddy, I'm sorry he had to bother you like this."

"It is alright." He smiles. "I am glad I came along, seeing as how Gregory's sister is very pretty."

"O-Oh..."

"Ew, Freddy. That's weird." Gregory ruined the moment.

"Ugh, shut up, Gregory! He was just complimenting me."

"You can't accept compliments that easily. Plus, your face is red."

"I said shut up!"

Freddy looked at the two of you with concern.

~~ later on ~~

You had a few hours before the plex closes completely and you three were almost at the entrance. Along the way, Freddy had to recharge and you later had to stop to go to the bathroom. Freddy and your brother waited patiently outside.

"Superstar, can I ask you something?" Freddy leans down to Gregory's height. "How old is your sister?"

"She's 21 years old. Why?"

"Ah, it's nothing."

A moment of silence. Gregory was wondering why Freddy would ask that about his sister but before he could find an answer, you came back from the washrooms. There was a little bit more walking and conversations every now and then, although it was mostly you and Freddy being way too friendly with each other. Gregory was getting suspicious so he decided to get something out of you.

"Hey." He said. You and Freddy were busy talking.

"Y/n." Nothing. "Tomato-face." Still nothing.

"Freddy's wife."

"Excuse me?!"

That did the trick. You turned around as quick as the wind when Gregory called you that. At that point, you were itching to give him a good pinching as well as a punishment when you got home. Your little brother had the nerve to push your buttons all day and now he embarrasses you in front of your favorite animatronic.

"What is your problem?" You spat.

Gregory sticks his tongue out at you. "You're my problem."

"Y'know, if I didn't have a guilty conscience, I would've left you here hours ago!" By now, you were close to exploding. "You're such a bratty brother!"

Freddy was getting worried.

"Well, you're a crappy, annoying sister!" Gregory shouted.

"Crappy? I practically raised you, you little—!"

Before you finished that sentence, a pair of arms lifted you from the ground. Freddy restrained you and took a few steps back to separate you from Gregory.

"Y/n! Gregory! That is enough!"

You squirmed to be free of his iron grip but to no avail. "Freddy! Let go!"

"Y/n, you are an adult. You should know better to control yourself. Gregory is just a child."

Sighing, you know there's no arguing with Freddy about this. He's right. But since Freddy is a robot, does he know of the concept that all siblings fight no matter what? Fighting is bad but for you and Gregory, this is just a small bicker.

"Ok, ok, you're right. I'm sorry. Can you put me down now? Please?"

Freddy sets you down gently. He apologizes for holding you so tightly. It was then your turn to say sorry to your brother, which you did, with honesty. Freddy gave you a thumbs up.

"Gregory. Apologize to your sister."

"Fine. I'm sorry."

To further prove that you were both sorry, Freddy made you two hug it out.

"Good." Freddy was relieved. "Now, let's get you two home."

《 end. 》