《 wrestling 》

Also can I get some more votes? I'm sobbing cuz only one of the oneshots has way more votes than the rest

P.S. I'm starting to explore more genres beyond fluff and angst so this oneshot doesn't exactly fall under either of those.

Edit: This turned out a bit boring. Sorry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x animatronic reader )

*You can be an animal of your choosing

In the opening week of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, there was an animatronic specifically used for tours. She was only used for two weeks before she got turned off and put away. Now, she's being brought back out to be repurposed.

Everyone knows Monty is often raging out in his green room or he's busy filling up the hurricane bucket for some dumb reason. But whenever he's unavailable, especially when someone needs him, it becomes a problem for some. So to fill in for Monty's absences is the new and improved Y/n. Her function is now a golf teacher for those who have no clue about how to play indoor putty golf. The story that the company gave is that she's a foreign golfer who came to beat Monty at his own game. Outside of golf, Y/n can be invited to parties and can sing just in case Freddy cannot attend two parties at the same time.

Ever since Monty found out about her, he was afraid of being replaced. He played along to the script at first which made him be more active and more serious at fulfilling his actual purpose. He raged less after concerts and somehow became more likeable to the children. But later one night, after hours, he planned to get rid of her. He didn't want her stealing the spotlight he once had to fight for.

Hold 🔲 use Party Pass

"Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf, home of the hurricane hole-in-one! We're currently closed for the night. Come back soon!"

The pre-set recording echoed throughout the attraction as Y/n enters the golfing area. She had been earlier invited by Monty to the golf course to have a serious game. Or at least that's what he said. After a few minutes of roaming around, Y/n couldn't find Monty.

"Where the hell is that gator at?" She scratches her head.

Then, out of nowhere, Y/n's sensor picks up movement behind her. She turns around in the nick of time as a golf club comes swinging at her face. Y/n brought up her hand to stop the metal club right before it makes impact. At the end of the club is none other than Monty himself.

"This is an indoor course, I thought you all used plastic golf clubs that are kid-friendly?"

Y/n was concerned about the wrong thing but Monty humored her anyway.

"We got metal clubs for the adults too."

He continued pushing the stick towards her while Y/n held it back with a little struggle. They continue at this until the golf club gives up and bends in half. Y/n and Monty drop it in surprise. They look at each other. In sync, they raise their arms and begin pushing each other by the hands like sumo wrestlers.

"You think you're so great, don't'cha?" He taunts. "Look at you all brand new and ready to replace me." Monty pushes harder, grunting and releasing more animal-like sounds. Y/n staggers but holds her ground.

"I was recycled! And reused to cover your mistake!" Y/n tried to push him back but he didn't budge. "If it's anyone's fault that you're gonna be replaced, it's your own doing."

Monty's grip loosens at her words, giving Y/n the upper hand and finally pushing him for good. The gator stumbles but doesn't fall.

"You're recycled?"

Catching what seems to be her breath, Y/n nods. "I used to be the tour guide animatronic when the pizzaplex first opened. After that, I was put away to rot in some storage in the basement."

They fell silent. Monty ruined the moment when he lunges at Y/n and they both fall down with a heavy, loud thud.

"What the hell?!" They're back to wrestling.

"I don't care! They might still use you to replace me!" He growls at her.

"You're not gonna be replaced if you actually show up more often!"

The two animatronics roll around and wrestle on the ground like children, bickering like an old couple, and acting like moody teenagers with several issues. This goes on for a few minutes until Monty emerges victorious on top of you. Even though you're both animatronics, stamina and battery play an important part in this. Monty inches closer to your face. He's smirking in victory.

"I don't even know what was the point of this." You frown at the sunglasses-wearing gator.

A deep "ehem" made the two of you turn your heads. Freddy was standing there along with Roxy and Chica.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Freddy chose his words carefully.

"No..."

"Then what were you doing?"

"Wrestling?"

《 end. 》