《 little superstars 》

Here's how my week went; I had a tiny breakdown, I got sore throat, and now I tested positive for covid again. I just want to thank everyone for all the love and support I've received so far. I'm not gonna die. God ain't done with me yet.
- Hikaru (Kael is taking a break, the overdramatic hoe)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( gregory + little sister reader ft. freddy faz-dad )

Time: 10 PM, 2 hours before closing

"Here, Y/n, you can take the Fazwatch." Gregory puts the watch on Y/n's wrist as she smiles at her big brother.

"Thank you, Gregy!"

An 8 year old like her would be most excited to spend time with the big brother (whom she affectionately calls "Gregy") she looks up to the most. He's her only sibling and practically the only family she's known. Their parents weren't around so much and Gregory taught her a thing or two about survival just in case they might both end up homeless — or worse, separated.

Freddy stood there in awe as he watched the two children bond. Although the watch had first been given to Gregory, the boy still gave it to his dearest sister. The siblings originally snuck into Freddy's green room after the show because Y/n wanted to meet the bear. After all, they're both fans. Gregory wore Freddy-themed trainers and Y/n had a Freddy-themed sweater. Freddy wanted to burst out in happiness at the fact that he has two children to look after; one to call "superstar", and the other to call "little one" (because Y/n is a little 8 year old who is just so adorable). He feels obligated to pose as their temporary parent seeing as how their actual parents are neglectful.

"Y/n, it was your birthday yesterday, right?"

"How did you know?" The child beamed.

"It's in your guest profile. However, you didn't celebrate it in the pizzaplex yesterday. How come?"

"I was sick yesterday."

Gregory sighs to himself, pulling his sister in a hug. He apologizes for not being able to bring her to the pizzaplex like he promised. Y/n smiles at him and says it's ok because any day spent with her brother is better than not having him there at all. Y/n loves her brother a lot. And because Gregory know this, he's willing to do anything to protect her.

"Can we go to the daycare?" Y/n asks, knowing her brother will say yes.

Gregory sighs, knowing he'd say yes. "As long as Freddy comes with us. There has to be at least two pairs of eyes watching you."

"Yay!!"

Y/n, Gregory, and Freddy all hold hands to go to the Daycare. When they got there, Y/n immediately let go of her brother's hand and went down the slide. Gregory and Freddy panic and call after her but she was far gone into the pit.

"I'll go after her. Meet us at the wooden doors, Freddy."

Without another word, Gregory also dives into the fun. He lands in a ballpit and soon meets the daycare attendant. The sun animatronic tries to keep an eye on them both but Gregory distracts him so they could both get away. The siblings reach the wooden doors. Before they actually get to leave, Sun declares that they are both banned from the daycare.

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! WOO WOO!"

As the doors slam in their face, the other three animatronics are soon coming down the stairs. In a frantic second, Gregory makes Y/n climb into Freddy's stomach hatch. Once she was inside, Gregory tells Freddy to meet him at the entrance doors.

"Gregory, what are you thinking?"

"I'm going to distract them. Take care of my sister. I promise I'll come back."

From within the hatch, a tiny voice cries out. "No! Don't go!"

"You'll be safe with Freddy. Listen, Y/n, I'll come back for you. I promise."

"Be safe, superstar."

Gregory nods at the bear and runs to another direction. He alerts the attention of the others. They chase after him, giving Freddy a window of escape. Freddy walks out of the daycare and into the charging station near the fountain. As soon as the cycle was done, Y/n gets out of the hatch. She sits down by the fountain and frowns. Freddy looks at her with sad eyes. He sits next to her and carefully rubs circles on her petite back.

"Gregory is a strong, smart boy. He'll be fine."

"I hope so."

At Y/n's age, she shouldn't even be thinking of what possible dangers could take her brother away from her. But there it was, digging a black hole in the back of her mind.

"Come, little one. We'll wait for him at the entrance."

Time: 11:30 PM, 30 minutes until the doors close

Y/n was busy worrying. Freddy was also concerned but he was much more focused on calming Y/n. It worked for a few minutes but she can't help it if she was really worried about Gregory. Fifteen more minutes later, Gregory is running for his life from the utility tunnels.

"Y/n!"

He slows his legs as he approaches but Y/n jumps to her feet and runs to her brother. Freddy walks to them and embraces them both.

"Oh, my little superstars. I'm so glad we're all safe."

Soon enough, they all had to say their goodbyes.

"Don't worry, we'll come back soon."

"If you must, do it during the day and not after hours."

Hand-in-hand, Gregory and Y/n walk out of the doors and wave goodbye to Freddy.

"Wait." Freddy stops waving mid-air. "It's not safe for children at night!"

He tries to stop the siblings but Y/n turns around to say goodbye differently.

"Bye, dad!"

They leave for good as the doors closed, leaving Freddy in a very confused and worried state.

《 end. 》