《 girlfriends 》

I still have some sanity left in me. I can refuse to write any intimate scenes with Freddy and/or Monty.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( chica x reader x roxy )

"My girls!"

Another day in the pizzaplex but it's never a dull moment with the girls. When you first got to know those two, you were fangirling beyond belief. But as time passed by, well, trash consumption and egocentrism can only go so far.

"You're here again?" Roxy raises a brow.

Chica beams at you. "Y/n! Come hang out with us!"

You work part-time at the pizzaplex and at the Glamrock hair salon. The two animatronics you often see are Roxy and Chica so it didn't take long for you to actually get close to them. Naturally, Chica was the really nice one. Roxy wasn't too fond of you but she ended up accepting you in the end.

It wasn't until your fourth week hanging out with them that you realized that you were actually on a three-way date. Or at least, that's what it felt like to you. The three of you hung out in the green rooms or the raceway or even the maze. Chica mainly makes you sit in between her legs as she plays with your hair. Roxy ends up on your lap as she reads racing magazines. Of course, there's girl talk too but it's mostly silent and peaceful.

Today was no different. With Roxy resting on your lap and Chica experimenting with your hair, you truly felt like you're in a legitimate relationship with these two.

"Your hair is beautiful." You say to the wolf.

She suddenly eyes you. It wasn't your first time giving her a compliment but you know she secretly likes it. You later come to learn that she talks to herself in the mirror with the compliments you give her. It's actually very sweet despite her narcissism.

Press 🔲 for distraction

"I smell pizza!"

"Chica, no!"

"From this far?!"

Shenanigans often occur. But it's fun for you.

Chica would let you play her guitar sometimes. If you didn't know how to play, she'd teach you. That sweet chicken is precious but when she runs away to the kitchen, well, even Roxy isn't that willing to go stop the trash-eating rampage. There isn't much you can do other than leaving the girls to their own devices. Even when Roxy runs away to be on the track.

"It's hard to keep up with them." You sigh deeply.

Freddy chuckles. "My friends are energetic snd high-spirited."

"More like high-strung."

Your girls were busy on their own so you ended up venting to Freddy. You're pretty sure you disturbed him because Monty was idle on his lap. Or rather, you're pretty sure they were cuddling before you asked to come in to Freddy's room.

"Roxy and Chica have their own stuff but if you really wanna spend time with 'em then woman up to your girlfriends." Monty butts in.

"You could have worded that more gently, Monty, but you have a point. Y/n, Monty is right. You should go to them."

Smiling, you thank the boys before rushing out of the room. As you find the girls in the raceway, you run up to them and call for their names.

"Chica! Roxy!"

They look at you as they see your beautiful figure running into their open arms. Well, Chica's open arms. But you end up engulfing them both in a hug. After all, they're the only friends you've got — and the only girlfriends you'll probably ever have. Despite the flaws, you still love them.

《 end. 》

"If they're girlfriends then does that mean we are boyfriends, Monty?"

"Obviously. We've talked about this."

"Oh, right, of course."

"C'mere, you."