《 important announcements 》

First things first: has anyone else seen that sundrop x reader with the thigh fcking or was that oneshot just a fever dream I had? I just need to know.

Moving on. For anyone anticipating the monty smut, you can find my ao3 account with the username Kitatani.

It hasn't been written it yet but this announcement is just a heads up. It might turn into a short fic but it will be featuring human monty x reader (to make it more comfortable for any possible heavy smut scenes).

Edit: Kael is absolutely terrified of writing this and so am I because it's been a long time since we wrote actual smut. Send help.

In the meantime, I'll be closing requests.

While writing the smut, I'm also doing fluff SFW Alphabets. (Ignore the time and the battery percentage)

After that, I might do NSFW alphabets but I might be posting them on ao3

After the fluff works and smut projects, I'm continuing to work on my own personal projects that involve my originals. I've said this before to my readers in my tpn book but I really am working on my books. When I publish them in the near future, I hope you can all be able to read my works.

I'd like to thank everyone for your support (and no thanks to the non-simps 😪) and I'm glad that at least some of you, if not most of you, have enjoyed this book.

Thank you all so much. I'll see you again next time.