《 long story short 》

Note: Not doing poly for this one because I already did that for the male reader oneshot

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x reader x freddy )

You are a sound technician. Your job is to make sure the Glamrock's performances goes perfect. You work in the sound booth on the 3rd floor alongside the light technician, Mat, who's an absolute nerd and "a big fan of DJMM."

It was around lunch time in the pizzaplex. People were rushing into the atrium to get food and seats before the show, which would be in half an hour so you still have time to get food.

"There's a lot of people here today," says your coworker, looking down at the first floor.

"This is why I get take-out from Faz-Pad instead." You gather your phone and passes as you and Mat leave the sound booth for lunch.

As you reached the elevators, you suddenly hear familiar metal stomping from a distance. You hear some guests gasp and making comments, which was a dead giveaway of who it was.

"Look, it's Freddy!"

"Not again." All you can do is sigh.

Mat looked behind him and saw Freddy approaching much faster now. "Um. I think-I think I'm eating at El Chips today. I'll, uh, see you at-at showtime." He stuttered. And with that, the tall skinny white nerd disappeared like the wind.

The metal stomping ended right behind you. At this point, you can already see Freddy's ears wiggling up and down. It's not like it's your birthday so why would the main star be chasing after you? Oh wait, now you remember. Freddy's taken an interest in you. It was ever since that small incident before closing that happened a week ago. Freddy never even interacted with you outside of show rehearsal until that happened. Long story short, the "moon" daycare attendant was roaming around and he scared you, which led to you running to hide in the nearest place you could find, which was a charging station... which also had Freddy inside it. Things got super awkward considering how you had to practically glue yourself to him since the charging station is only supposed to fit him.

"Miss Y/n! How are you?"

Inwardly groaning, you turned around and tried your best to smile at him.

"Heeey... Freddy. Um, yeah, I'm good. Did you need anything?" You started backing up bit by bit to get away but tried not to make it too obvious.

"Well, I was wondering, maybe after the show, do you think—"

"I'm sorry, Freddy, but I was on my way to get food and I'm really hungry."

You just cut off the nicest animatronic bear on the planet.

"Oh, is that so? Well then, I won't keep you any longer." He turned and walked away, with a dejected smile.

At least Freddy could take a hint. You then turned to mash the elevator button and got inside as quickly as you could, not minding the orange bear whose feelings you inadvertently hurt. As you were about to taste freedom, a green and purple claw stopped the doors from closing. Monty hopped inside the elevator without warning. You turned and mashed the elevator button again to get out. A shadow looms over you, ceasing your actions.

"Are you tryin' to escape?"

"No..."

If it wasn't Freddy bothering you, it was Monty. And you definitely didn't want to look up at this gator. The bassist of the band let out a deep growl that reached down your spine and back up. Your situation with him is different and it also happened the day after the Freddy incident. Long story short, you left your favorite pair of headphones in Gator Golf for some godforsaken reason, but when you found it, you nearly tripped and fell into the water. That was until Monty saved you from getting wet — and you ended up falling on top of him, with your faces in close proximity, mind you. The gator garnered some interest in you after that.

"What do you want from me, Monty?" You tried to act cool. He wouldn't know you're dying inside.

"Nothin' really." How odd. It was only now you noticed that he had somewhat of a Cajun accent.

"Seriously?"

You just gave up at that point. Stepping off the elevator, you went straight for Faz-Pad without looking behind you. Monty didn't follow you anymore and instead went back. After peacefully ordering lunch to-go, you hurried back to the atrium. It was almost showtime.

Hold 🔲 to skip

"What a great show!" Mat applauds. "Is it just me or was Monty's bass stronger today? And Freddy's performance was spectacular! Did you do that?"

"That had nothing to do with me."

You did your best during the production, ignoring the fact that Freddy looked up in your direction three times and Monty winking at you twice. Those two are really something. If it was up to you, you'd already be suing the company for making such alluring animatronics.

"I guess they're just trying to impress you then." Mat snickers, packing up his things to go home. You stop to look at him.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Don't think I didn't notice the things going on around you, Y/n." He gives you a knowing glance. "I have a keen eye."

"I oughta blind you with a Fazer Blaster then."

"Woah, I'm kidding!"

Rolling your eyes, you turn back to your set-up. Freddy and gang had gone back down the platform so you and Mat wrapped up the production sequences. The atrium was still bustling but it was quiet in your booth.

"But seriously, Freddy and Monty seem to be all over you lately. And when they make requests during stage rehearsals, it's like you don't want to comply."

"I can't even begin to explain."

Later on, Mat left as quickly as he could, most likely to get back to his girlfriend. You sat in the booth gathering your thoughts. The atrium was nearly empty, it was almost closing, and you're terribly confused about your predicament. It was for certain that you've always liked Freddy (who doesn't?) because he's always so endearing and simply wonderful. Monty, on the other hand, is aggressive but can also be soft in ways you won't expect.

More metal stomping cut you from your thoughts. It was that bear's footsteps for sure. Without even looking, you were prepared to tell Freddy to leave.

"Freddy, get out of— Woah!"

Your chair was forcefully spun around only to be face-to-face with Freddy. His glowing eyes bore into yours as he leaned in even closer.

"F-Freddy... that's way too close..."

"Why must you avoid and ignore me?"

Freddy's voice went deeper. He only spoke to you in a low sultry hush, as if he wanted something. Was an animatronic even capable of emitting such feelings?

"Hey!" Another problem dropped by. "Freddy, what're you doing?"

"Monty..."

Great. They're both here. Freddy stood upright and spoke to Monty without the tone that he gave you.

"Y/n been avoidin' you lately?"

"Yes. Is it the same with you, Monty?"

"Yeah."

They both looked down at you. For the first time in a while, you feared for your life. And long story short, you're an idiot who caught the attention of two attractive animatronics. How would you ever get out of this situation?

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If some of you noticed that I got lazy near the end part there, I apologize. I am exhausted. Aside from writing five requests at a time, I also have a full-time job to go to. I'm so sorry...