《 bonnie 》

Vanny slips on the costume and exits through the door that was supposedly out of order. But beyond that door was a small accessible area up into Bonnie Bowl. Upon arriving at the bottom of a stairwell, again through the seemingly out-of-order door, she picks up a little something that she hid in a box in the dirty corner. It was only in secret, hidden places where she could get these things to execute her plan. Their plan. His plan. Another command button, this time plagued with Glitchtrap's code. It emitted a hum that warmed her hands through the suit. She thinks nothing of it and heads up the stairs.

12:24 AM. The pizzaplex is closed.

Seeing Glamrock Bonnie heading out of his green room, Vanny follows him and uses her illusion disk to make sure nothing sees her — no cameras, no security bots. The purple bunny walked at a simple pace. Whilst he took his time heading to the atrium, Vanny made her way to Monty Golf. This would give her enough time to change Monty's mind and to let the glitching rage to settle inside him.

Montgomery Gator did always have some issues from the very beginning. He was first only made to be the mascot for his indoor golf attraction but he hadn't thought of wanting more until Bonnie first spoke to him. Now, many loved Bonnie, this much is true. Even Freddy himself is very enamored with the one who calls him "superstar." Monty had never gotten that kind of love. And what's more, Monty wanted those star-shaped glasses. Monty is simply immature, brash, jealous, and easily influenced. He had his parts made from Florida and New Orleans. If he knew one thing, it's the fact that he was beginning to want more. Perhaps all he wants is recognition. Perhaps his deepest insecurity just needed to be comforted. By taking Bonnie's place, that is.

Vanny, who has observed the animatronics for quite some time, knew some things about them. She knows how kind Bonnie is, and how Monty is the opposite. How devastating this will turn out to be.

2:40 AM. Bonnie enters the East Arcade.

The Superstar-cade. Opposite of the Fazcade. It was the place where you can often find Freddy and Bonnie after hours. Although they couldn't always be together because Freddy had to charge by the hour. It seems to be a design that he was cursed with. Roxy and Chica and all the other animatronics have different batteries and charging times and whatnot. Even Bonnie. Freddy is deemed special because he is the face of Fazbear Entertainment. They take extra special care of him.

Meanwhile, Bonnie reminisces the first time he spoke to Monty. Of course, it was to welcome him to the pizzaplex. He regarded Monty as a potential friend but Monty did not think the same. He used to be more quiet compared to the rambunctiousness he has in present time. Despite being introverted, the gator knew how to let loose — especially when playing golf. Perhaps, at some point, Bonnie wanted to teach Monty the bass. And Monty would teach Bonnie to golf. There is animosity between them but they still might have been friends in another world. Alas, it cannot be this world.

4:12 AM. Bonnie enters Monty Golf.

Vanny had crawled back to the damned hole she whence came. She is satisfied just thinking of the destruction that she caused. He caused. He is the one who planned this after all. He needed another body. That malware couldn't survive in a simply horrific bunny suit like that. He needed a host. And what better way to make his return than in another rabbit animatronic body?

She asks herself, if she had been born years ago instead, and discovered the serial killer case involving Afton, would she have followed him as Springtrap? Would that rotten rabbit even have thought of starting a cult until that VR game came out. She remembered what happened to Jeremy. That could have happened to her. But he wasn't trapped like she was. She followed William into the darkness and he locked her there. Jeremy set himself free the cowardly way. His own death. In conclusion, she couldn't think of much. It doesn't concern her now. Her only concern now is getting that gator onto the roster. He's a strong asset.

6 AM.

The first thing that was announced was the decommissioning of Bonnie. Monty is now taking his place as the bassist. The green room had been renovated. Apparently, the company moves quick to cover up anything that can harm their reputation. If people found out that Bonnie was destroyed... just dreadful.

Monty soon got new shades. Not the exact same ones as Bonnie did. But then again, did anyone remember if Bonnie had shades?

Now that Monty was this close to Freddy, he could taste the spotlight. Of course, Fazbear is still in the way but he was sure he'd be next to step up if something ever happened to Freddy. But no. Something in the back of his mind held Monty down.

Monty is simply arrogant, still brash, wild, reckless, and a tad bit destructive. He destroyed his green room after a week. He knew who the previous owner was. But he's gone now. Bonnie Bowl is still upstairs. Some kids say they miss Bonnie.

Even Freddy does.

"I do not come up here anymore. I miss him."

《 end. 》