《 hanging with the boys 》

A word from the author:
I didn't expect to get many requests in just 24 hours. I hope that this book won't fail.
Requested by @StorySheep

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( freddy x male reader x monty )

You and Monty gave Freddy an impatient look. After so many times that the bear refused to go up to the West Arcade, this was the one time all three of you could finally go.

"Now that your "programming bug" is fixed, think you can come with us to the West Arcade now?" You cross your arms at the lead singer.

"Just temporarily, but..." Freddy mutters.

Ever since you started to work at the pizzaplex, you immediately clicked with the boys. The one place you frequented after their shows was in the arcades and Fazer Blast. You hung out with Monty at first because Freddy attended more birthdays parties and stuff like that. The gator lessened his golf time to play in the arcades with you. When Freddy started hanging around more, and since he didn't want to feel left out, you three went wherever there were arcade machines. Freddy was afraid to go up to the West Arcade because of his so-called programming error. Now that he got a recent repair, he told you that it was (somehow) temporarily fixed. You didn't believe him at first so you brought him to the Fazcade yesterday to prove it. Then again, Freddy was still nervous about the bug coming back.

"Yes, I suppose I can go now." Freddy sighs in mixed relief and a bit of worry.

"Finally!" Monty growled. At first, he was annoyed that Freddy couldn't come up to the Fazcade just because the bear can't stop himself on the dance floor. A part of Monty was now glad to finally have his other friend come up to play games and prove that the two of them are better than the "little guy" (which is what Monty often calls you).

As you rode in the elevator with two giant hunks of metal, you had to remind yourself that you're a grown man and a working adult. You still had tasks to do but since most of the guests were leaving the pizzaplex, it was fine if you skipped out on your job for a few hours of gaming with the boys.

"Alright, it'll be closing time soon. I won't mind camping out in your green rooms like before but those new S.T.A.F.F bots scare the shit outta me." You groan.

"I do not think they are scary. Officer Vanessa keeps them all in check." Freddy points out.

"Speaking of," Monty piped up. "you stopped hangin' out after hours ever since she came here."

"Yeah, well, Vanessa creeps me out sometimes. I've worked here longer than she has and yet they give her a high position. If she caught me staying after hours, she'd snitch on me for sure."

Without another word, all three of you head up the spiral staircase and up to the arcade area. There were some people still lingering and the security bots were going to start patrolling in a few hours. DJMM downstairs had already entered rest mode but put on the autoplay ambience throughout the fazcade. The next few hours was nothing but mashing of buttons, shouting, gamer rage, and pure arcade time with your bros. You, Monty, and Freddy proceed to beat each other at the games. Time then flew by without you realizing. A chime came from the PA system.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

"Damn. It's that time already?" You paused to stretch, seeing how the gator and bear lost to you once more.

Freddy was moping for a few moments while Monty was almost fuming. You decided to call it a night. As you were about to walk away, the gator got your attention with your nickname.

"Hey, little guy!"

You look at him over your shoulder. "What?"

"I want a rematch."

"Again? Maybe next time. I have the next two days off and I've been spending too much of my time here."

Freddy and Monty escort you through the pizzaplex and down to the docks where you parked your Jeep. Unfortunately, your vehicle refused to start for some reason. Although you knew some things about how to fix your jeep, you'd rather call your buddy Cory who's a better mechanic than you'd ever be. But...

"Considering the time, I can't call Cory or get a cab. Guess I'm stuck here. Again. Damnit." You curse to yourself.

Jogging back into the pizzaplex, you caught back up with the two animatronics and explained the situation. Just when you thought you had one problem — now you have two.

"The little guy can sleep in my green room." Monty gave a smug look. "He likes my couch."

"Your room is a mess, Monty." Freddy deadpanned. "I think Y/n would prefer my green room."

This wasn't the first time this happened. When you first started working and got stuck in the plex after closing, Monty offered his green room first. The second time you slept over, you went to Freddy's room. While you camped out on their couches, they went to shut down in the back of their rooms. The animatronics had no concept of sleeping like a human would, but they still had a rest mode thing.

"Guys. Stop fighting over me like I'm some girl. If you keep this up, I'm sleeping in Chica's room."

"I am so sorry, Y/n." Freddy bent down to look at you with those kind eyes of his.

Monty lowered his star-shaped glasses, his red eyes staring into your soul.

They definitely made you feel some type of way. Even as a guy, you'd admit it when you find something (and someone) hot.

"You have a choice, Y/n. Where will you be spending the night?"

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

And so, I'll leave the ending up to your imagination. It's up to you whether you want to sleep in Monty's room or Freddy's room. I may be able to make separate endings that would advance your relationship with each of the boys but that depends on whether this oneshot gets a good feedback.

(Perhaps leave a vote... it would mean a lot to me and it would definitely help raise my self-esteem)