《 a soft feeling 》

You get to decide what you look like...just don't go crazy.*

And yes, I've been lazy with the oneshots lately. I'm sure some of you noticed...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( freddy x animatronic reader )

Fazbear Entertainment has a new animatronic. The company decided to repurpose the project that was shelved; Y/n. Your job is to present the band and to greet guests as you roam the mega pizzaplex. You are programmed to care for children and to de-escalate possible conflict. And best part of all: the company didn't have to spend so much money on you and you're programmed to do your own routine self-maintenance.

After your first showtime appearance a week ago, which was a success, the crowd got more excited for the band's performance as you did a great job emceeing. Guests seem to love you as they often came up to take pictures with you after the show. As the crowd dispersed to their tables, the animatronics came up to you.

Freddy Fazbear himself welcomed you with a dazzling smile and a welcoming handshake. He introduced himself and the band. The band members were taller than you a few inches but you were built to be shorter so you can look more approachable for children and adults alike. (*You may choose your design but it should be non-threatening and huggable and something adults can easily approach.)

"Aren't you heading to Parts and Service, Y/n?"

"I can do my own maintenance, Freddy. The only time I must head down to Parts and Service is for urgent checkups and upgrades."

There's a soft yet firm mechanical whirr in your voice. Soft enough to calm children, strong enough to settle an adult. As Freddy and the gang walked away, you made an announcement by connecting to the main speakers.

"Hello, everyone!"

Everyone stopped to look at you.

"I hope you all enjoyed the band's performance. Freddy and the gang will now be resting but you can go see them later again! Enjoy your meal and enjoy your day!"

As you ended your announcement, everyone around you started clapping. Even Freddy and the rest applauded you. You then bow. The band goes backstage, the guests eat their food, and you begin to make your rounds.

After that week, you diligently do your job while making acquaintances with the band. Today, you end your rounds at Rockstar Row. It lets you check up on the members. Chica's busy shredding so you opted not to disturb her. Monty's room is quiet and dark; something told you not to go there. Roxanne, well, you know how she is. And then there's Freddy. He wouldn't mind if you popped in for a visit, right?

"Freddy? May I come in?"

"Oh, Y/n? Of course, come in!"

You enter Freddy's room. Although it's not your first time here, you should've already known what it looks like from the beginning because it's in your software to know the whole building. You go to sit on his lounge, inspecting the large plushie of him that now sat there. Freddy sits next to you.

"You did a fantastic job again today." He compliments.

"Thank you." You absentmindedly say as you now held the stuffed toy in your metal hands.

"You can have it if you want."

You turn your head. "Oh, no, I couldn't possibly..."

"Then, here." Freddy picks up another plushy. "Have a small one. A late welcoming gift for you."

If you had a heart, it would've skipped a beat. Something registers in your system but you don't recognize it yet. You take the toy and thank him. Freddy is very nice, you think to yourself. You're both advanced pieces of technology and both your AI are continuously learning. So whatever this is, whatever registered in your system, it shouldn't be weird once you realize what it is.

For the whole day, you were so enamored with the plushy. You took a break on the fountain outside the daycare whilst admiring Freddy's plushy. It's very soft. It's the softest thing you've ever touched. The toy is stirring up a soft feeling deep in you. It feels like it's fluttering and floating. But is it really the stuffed toy? Or something else?

The next day, you went to Freddy's room again. You were determined to find out more about what was bothering your system. Apparently, your self-scans show nothing. Perhaps it's something way beyond you. You just had to ask Freddy if he's been experiencing the same thing. This never happened before. Before, you can normally make conversations with Freddy, but now you seem so flustered.

"I... I'm not sure what I'm feeling. But I need to know if you've been feeling it too." You try to explain.

"Y/n, to be honest, something does feel different whenever I speak to you. I also do not know what it is, but perhaps we can try to figure it out together."

He takes your hand as he reassures you. And there's that feeling again. You feel a part of your chest area heat up.

"Freddy..."

"Yes?"

"I think you are the cause of this soft feeling stirring up within me."

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Option A) I make a part two, but it will be done by next week

Option B) I leave this here and get more sleep...

(*whispers* vote if you think I should sleep *evil laugh*)