《 captain foxy 》

The idea of Glamrock Foxy was scrapped right at the beginning. Instead, it was Captain Foxy that was advertised to make an appearance once in a blue moon; since he was a pirate who sailed the seven seas after all. Since the pizzaplex opened, the company didn't have the time to build the animatronic for Kids Cove. They did have a bit of budget to advertise the Adventures of Captain Foxy at first but now that they had the time and money, they brought the captain to life.

You've been a fan of Foxy ever since you were a baby. Your mother always took you to that Freddy Fazbear pizzeria (while it was still open) since you were a tot. She showed you pictures and told you stories of the cunning pirate fox with a menacing metal hook and a quirky pirate accent. Although you've never seen him physically, you find yourself fascinated with Foxy. You think of him in your years growing up. Perhaps it's only a far-fetched dream to be able to see even a physical embodiment of the animatronic. Or so you thought. Cut to more than twenty years later when you're now working in the pizzaplex. You work closely with children and act as a party handler in the Daycare. When not in the Daycare, you're stationed in Kids Cove. The spirit of your childhood within you nearly jumped at the news of captain Foxy's debut. And he'll be in Kids Cove for sure.

Two days before his debut, you enter the backstage area to see the fox. And there he was, situated next to a wall in shut down mode. You inched closer to take a better look. Nobody came to the backstage area anyway so it was fine if you got to enjoy the sight of Foxy all to yourself. The captain was dressed so gallantly. He had his signature eyepatch, a black captains hat, a dark turquoise pirate coat, his legs made to look like he had brown pants, and a sabre on his belt that looked too real to be a prop. His design is astounding to look at; Foxy is brand new yet they made him look so rugged as if he'd been through those pirate adventures. As your eyes trailed lower, your mouth and eyes open in awe, you suddenly hear a whir; as if something was turning on.

"Like what ye' see, lass?"

Your eyes widen in surprise as you stumble backwards and land on your ass on the floor. Standing above you, Captain Foxy is now active. He looks at you with his hands on his hips and a mischievous glint in his eye. You smack your hand over your mouth to refrain from making any noise. A few seconds of silence passed between you. Awkward. It wasn't until Foxy held out a paw to help you up.

"Surely, ye don't plan on stayin' there all day."

Charming. That's what he is. The word had popped up in your head upon taking his hand to stand up. You were smitten. He was a head taller than you and looked at you with the most fascinated expression.

"I'm sorry. I just— I'm a big fan. My plushies of you are still in good condition and—" You stop talking before you could embarrass yourself any further.

The sly fox chuckles. You'd have exploded like a piñata after telling him that a grown woman like you still has plushies and is acting like a little girl. To your relief, Foxy says he doesn't mind and that he's glad to meet a fan. You wanted to stay and talk more but you were paged to go back to work. Of course, you continue seeing him in Kids Cove whenever possible.

"Hey, cap'n! How was your adventure with the kids?"

You visit him the day after he made his appearance. Sadly, you weren't there because you didn't have work that day. Foxy was more than glad to tell you all about it. Over the course of the week, all you could think of was the dashing captain. He would often call you lovely nicknames and commend you on your work for dealing with the children.

"Yer' a wonderful lassie. This ol' cap'n's glad he met ya."

"Oh, Foxy. I'm glad we got to spend this time together."

Up until closing, you spend every second you can talking to the captain. He would ignite your imagination with the stories he tells you. It's as if he really went on those adventures with you. As you both sit in the corner of the prop pirate ship, his right arm would be wrapped around you with his hook facing away. His left hand holds your own as you lean into his figure. Admittedly, maybe you were even catching feelings. The two of you talked the hours away, away from anyone's sight.

"Oh, my captain." You whisper as you fall asleep in his hold.

Of course, the next morning, you had found out that you slept in Foxy's arms and forgot to go home. You rushed back home to take a bath and later came back to the mall again for work. As much as you wanted to continue cuddling with your captain, you had to start your work soon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I fell asleep last night."

"Was fine w'me, lass. As long as ye had a good sleep."

He places a hand on your cheek to stroke it. You can't help but melt into his touch. Foxy brings you so much warmth and joy especially in the past few days. You'd have never thought that you could feel this way about something like, well, him. But then again, it didn't matter to you. You loved Foxy too much. All you wonder is if he feels the same way.

"Shall I see you again tonight, lass?"

Maybe you can find out tonight. As you're about to answer, someone calls for your name. You and Foxy turn your heads.

"Y/n! Stop flirting with the captain and get to work! There's 5 kids with birthday parties later!" Your coworker shouts from the distance, clearly wanting to embarrass you in front of other people. You turn away in embarrassment after your coworker leaves the premises. Foxy chuckles at your flushed state.

"Same time?"

"Same time, my captain." You smile.

《 end. 》

I'm a Foxy simp. I have no other excuse as to why I wrote this.