🌙 moondrop SFW alphabet 🌙

a/n: After these sfw series, I plan on doing nsfw ones. I'm hesitant to post it here because a relative will see it. I'm doing nsfw alphabets for Freddy, Monty, Sun, and Moon. They'll be published on ao3.

Question: would you like the nsfw series to be human/freeform versions?

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Moon is uneasy when showing his affections but that doesn't mean he hates you. If anything, he's hesitant because he's never experienced the feeling of being in love.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

The kind of best friend who teases and has a sinister laugh; Moon is a bit odd but you're both friends nonetheless.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Moon's not a big cuddler but he likes to spend time close to you. He would stick his body right next to yours but would still be hesitant to do the actual cuddling. You don't mind since this is probably how he cuddles.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; It's not something Moon would think of. He's never cooked but he has cleaned before.
As a human; If he was a simp, yes, settling down is something on his mind. He would love to try cooking but he'd probably burn the kitchen down.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would act mean and reject you in a straightforward manner. Moon would say it's over for the sake of getting it over and done with. Of course, he'd feel sad. He'll be bitter and regret it especially if he really loved you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; Again, not something that would cross his mind.
As a human; Commitment is something Moon takes seriously. If he wanted to get married, he would just ask you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Despite sounding like a demon, he's actually pretty gentle with you. He's also a bit more emotionally stable because he'll only act the way he is when a child is being naughty.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He likes hugs from you and only you. In any attempt that Sun would join, he'll push him away. It's not always that you get to hug Moon so you cherish the times you get to. His hugs are pretty simple where his arms would end up around your back and he'd pull you close.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He'd say it way deeper into the relationship. Once he knows that you're both in for the long run, then he'll say it when he's ready.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Don't make him jealous. He would freak out, go insane, and scare the person bothering you. It always seems to work. He just wants you all to himself.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are cute; short, simple, sweet pecks. He likes to kiss you on top of your head and on your hand. On the other hand, he melts when you kiss his lips and cheeks.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

That depends if the child is a brat or not. Generally, he tries to be nice.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

You usually don't see him in the morning unless the lights are off.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights spent with Moon are simple; you both get to roam around the pizzaplex and he'll sometimes hide you so you can stay after hours.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Moon isn't one to hide things but he'll reveal things to you in due time. Then again, this is a bit early in the relationship because he wants to let you know things. He won't reveal everything at once so you won't be overwhelmed.
(Honestly these sfw headcanons are kinda ooc for the characters, I'm sorry)

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He gets frustrated a lot of times but he has an even temperament and can be pretty mellow, much to your surprise.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He mentally takes notes of things you like and hate and all that stuff you tell him about yourself. He may not remember every little detail since he prefers to get to know you again and again. (Oh god I made him into a sap)

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment in your relationship was when you first shone a flashlight in his face. He might've been blinded by the light but not so much as he was blinded by your looks.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Pretty protective. He likes to protect you by keeping you close and he loves that you do the same for him.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He's not the type to be gift-giving; Moon's not a complete romantic. But when he tries something for your sake, you're extremely glad that he does.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He has a bad habit of slouching. Despite being tall, he still hunches over when either standing or sitting. Though, you've been getting him to gradually straighten up recently.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Not the least bit concerned.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

As much as he hates to admit it, yes.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

His candy is the best melatonin.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He dislikes a mean partner, as he would prefer someone who is nice but not too energetic like Sun. Moon also hates having a partner who is rude and disobedient.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

As an animatronic; He probably doesn't sleep.
As a human; He's an insomniac. He doesn't sleep as much as other people do.