《 gators are terrible flirts 》

Me baiting all the Monty simps every time with the word gator: stonks

Also, thank you for the reads but why nobody voting? 🥺😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x reader )

What your job description says: mechanical maintenance worker for the animatronics. What your job does not entail: becoming a target of Montgomery Gator's flirty antics.

The animatronic band goes down to parts and services to do routine checkups after every live performance. But ever since Monty met you, he's been down there nearly every other hour. You're glad that nobody else goes down here that much because you don't have to be embarrassed by Monty in front of your colleagues. You know Monty to be an aggro gator but he's been acting different around you. One time, he was acting tougher than usual because he thought you liked bad boys. But beyond Monty's behavior, his bandmates are seeing things differently. Perhaps they knew something you didn't when it comes to the gator's feelings.

"Y/n!" The bassist roared out your name in the middle of an empty hallway.

You tensed up and froze in your spot. Monty makes his way and stands in front of you thus forcing you to look up at him. He tells you to follow him. And like an idiot, you decide not to question him. You soon notice that he's leading you to his room and you begin to panic. He's never invited you to his room so a bad feeling began to bubble up in the depths of your stomach.

"Uh, Monty? What are we doing here?"

You step into the beast's room, only for him to slam the door closed. Panic rises as he stepped closer and closer. You back up until your back hits the wall. And let me tell you, the mix of fear and creeping arousal doesn't taste too good for your diminishing braincells.

"Be a good little girl for me..." He leans down.

'Huh?!'

"And check my bass."

'Jesus, Monty, are you trying to send me to the afterlife?!' You screamed in your head.

You furrowed your brows. "Sound tech is supposed to do that for you. Not me."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really."

There was a minute of silence. You stayed still with your back remained stuck to the wall. As you decided to slip away, a clawed hand grabbed both your wrists and pinned you to the wall. You feel your face heat up as well as other places on your body. Your heart mercilessly hammered away at your ribcage as the gator inched closer to your face.

"Then maybe you can check somethin' else for me."

"Monty, what the hell are you doing?"

He stops. Looking at you through his shades, he grins.

"I'm flirting with you. Is it not obvious?"

Out of embarrassment you say to his face, "You're terrible at flirting!"

He only grins at you. No, it was more of a smirk.

"Maybe you can fix that."

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Monty isn't a bad flirt. I'm just a terrible writer.