Episode 17 : Blue lotus departs ; 6

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. I needed that." Seer finally released her grip on my shirt and took several steps out of my arms. Her pink pupils now seemed to sparkle from her red tear-filled eyes "if we ever meet again. I hope we will remember each other."

"Take care, Seer. Thorn is going to miss you."

Seer looked at the little dragon with a smile "I'll be missing him too." Seer had returned to her usual defined manner not shedding a hint of the girl who just cried on my shoulder.

As she reached the door an adult man with dark navy hair opened the door awaiting Seer. He said something to her that I couldn't hear but judging by the snarl on his face as Seer walked past him they didn't have a good relationship.

My eyes stayed glued to the man trying to get any piece of information I could from him but no. Nothing was special about him and he wore a plain suit making it impossible for me to tell where he was from.

The man's angry face then turned to me eying him. He looked me up and down with respect in his eyes before disappearing from sight.

"Should we go after them?" Ronik finally spoke from within me awakening from his hibernation.

Despite the sad departure of Seer, I was happy he was alright "no. If she wanted my help she would have said so. She knows when she needs help."

The wooden golem jumped out of my chest looking the same as always but felt growth in his aura. I then noticed a pale green light-emitting at the center of his violet core and kneeled to inspect it "how are you feeling? You did a number on yourself when you went berserk."

as I poked his core he responded "I feel as if I'm swimming in water master. When we were in Preirig I felt something calling to me as if it knew me. I thought it was just a fluctuating mana source and ignored it but when I reached out to it to attempt to save you..."

"You lost control." Ronik nodded and I stopped poking his core "could it of been the Lacuma you mentioned before? I remember you saying it turned you into a titan before but this time instead of water you were made of stone."

"There is a high possibility of that. But I have good news. Unlike last time I was able to retain certain images of what I did and remember the feeling of having such a large body. If we did periodical training with Lacuma my senses could eventually remain intact."

"That sounds like a plan-"

The doors to my classroom banged open and a group of upper-year boys and girls came in gossiping and laughing as they acted and looked so above everything

"Ooh, this place seems nice to have a little fun~"

"To think a baby was given this room."

"Hey is that the baby over there?"

They were a group of roughly 15 people. The girls had exorbitant amounts of makeup wearing expensive coats while the boys all looked to have muscles for brains.

One of them though looked familiar. It was the guy that hit on me at the inn thinking I was a girl. He looked the angriest out of all of them. Was he hoping to get revenge on incursik by beating me up? It's almost cute how simple his thought process is.

"Heya professor! My name's Liam. My friends and I were wondering if we could chill here. We got kicked out of our last hideout due to some... special reasons." As their leader spoke he rested his hand on my shoulder looking down at me. His friends were all surrounding me preparing to attack with blunt weapons.

"After all. It's the least you can do after your buddy the dragon slayer insulted me a few days ago."

I wonder if they forgot about my tames. Ronik had hidden with dark magic and Thorn had hidden on the ceiling lights after hiding Lupra under several beanbags. Why are you lots hiding?