Episide 10 : annoyance of pleasnatries ; 2

"I king Welf of Dargon would like to give thanks to all those who came today, as well as the Searigan king from overseas for all coming to this event!" The dwarven king was up to the human king's shoulders in height with thickly tanned dark orange skin and a brown prominent braided beard and wide set of eyes in his round face, wearing a bright orange Royal gown with the insignia of hammer and swords crossing.

"Many thanks, king Welf, for the introduction. I, king Midas of Searig know just how much we all wish for this auction to start so I shan't speak much!" He had black long hair with a prominent jawline wearing a blue cape with the insignia of a dragon eating a snake on the back of it.

"It is my honor to be invited to this event by the king of Dargon himself and shall look for a way to repay his eternal kindness!" The two kings then shook hands and quickly headed across the room heading towards a staircase leading to the opposite end of the glass room I'm in.

"That's an excellent way to play it passive-aggressive, isn't it Tory?"

The female dwarf looked at me with a mischievous grin "I have no clue what you are talking about little demon." It was obvious that this auction was some cover for whatever business the two kings were doing before, they also made it obvious to other kingdoms that they're in a good relationship so none of them are likely to do anything stupid to either country.

The black doors then swung open being held by two knights as the two kings followed by their queens in elegant dresses wearing magnificent jewelry talked to each other as mopey kids not talking to each other slowly entered but seemed ecstatic when they spotted me while the two kings had concern in their eyes.

"guild master Halter you didn't tell me there'd be another person using this room. Could you tell me who he is?" Torren then quickly walked over to the dwarven king and I stood up once more bowing in respect "my apologies my liege it seems the courier didn't arrive yesterday."

She then gestured to me with her hand extravagantly "this is the high gold rank adventurer, a demon called Incursik. He recently killed a dragon wyrm hybrid whose body has brought us a small fortune of materials." The group of royals stared at me questioning if it really was me since I'm a child. Their kids however looked on at me full of amazement.

King Midas then stepped forward pulling out a green slab "I don't mean to be rude sir demon but could you perhaps give us a display of your abilities?"

I glanced at Torren who gave me the thumbs up and sighed, I really just wanted to be lazy. I convulsed a purple bolt of lightning in my hand which then shot off into two different streams maneuvering in the air in between the royals until they struck the four knights guarding them covering their armor in purple veins. I then puppeteered them marching inside guarding the bar then, at last, releasing them from my grip pulling the electrical energy out of them turning them into snowflakes.

The group of royals then applauded my little performance and king Midas's wife stepped forward "I must say that was an excellent display of your aspect. I'd heard how you can paralyze someone with it but to think you could use it to control someone as well, marvelous." She was a beauty with vibrant gold-colored hair, if I'm not careful I could get sucked into her charms.

"You overestimate me, your highness. I can simply move them like chess pieces. Nothing more."

"Might I ask, Incursik, just how old are you?"

Is this your way of trying to figure out who I am lady? You haven't even introduced yourself yet. "I'll be turning twelve this year. And I apologize for my rudeness but I'm not well versed so would the kind madam tell me her name?"

She hid a chuckle lifting up her palm. "My name is Cruella, my husband's name is Ethan my son's and daughter's names are Kai, Sophie, and Georgia."

The dwarven royals along with king Midas and Torren then headed to the other side of the room discussing something as the witch forced me into saying hello to her children who approached me "Incursik. A pleasure to meet you all." Cruella seemed perturbed with my suddenly relaxed way of speaking but her kids seemed to be happy about it.