Episode 11 : battleforged ally ; 2

I exuded excitement from my silver draconic eyes as the silver markings on my body glowed even brighter influenced by my emotions starting to burn my skin and clothes also making my white scintilla burn even brighter.

I darted forwards appearing right in front of its stone face surprising it giving it a white thunder clad punch to the face knocking it into the stone wall, it roared out in defiance moving what was supposed to be its jaw manifesting mana all around it gathering several parts of its body shrinking it down to now just twice my height.

An orb of lightning holding stones and metal then shot at me and I met it head-on with an ice gauntlet covered fist aiming to freeze the whole orb but it expanded putting me in the center of a dome of sharp blades pointing at me, it seemed to smirk at my stupidity as the blades then converged on me at the center. "Not bad."

I shot myself forward using lightning as a stepping stone in mid-air coming face to face with it, stunning it, I grabbed what was supposed to be the smaller stone yeti's nose and pulled it in closely "Brilliant! You will be worth training!" In desperation, the yeti head-butted me in the face letting a little blood drip down from the top of my head as a stinging pain briefly existed.

I punched it back in the face with my still ice-covered right arm knocking its metal and stone head back into the wall harshly making it roar in pain.

I took several steps back letting it reorganize itself to see what else it could do. It stared, full of anger in its black beady eyes making two long silver swords for hands, to respond I pulled out my crimson orange and violet purple swords from their sheaves along the waistline of my coat both in a reverse grip.

It slashed down at me horizontally, its silver sword exuding voltaic and dark energy, I slashed it to the side with my right blade and blocked its following vertical slash from the left with my crimson blade where it disentangled its right arm shrinking in size creating another blade to strike coming down from my right side horizontally, however, I was able to bring my arm back fast enough to block it but was now trapped between the two blades.

It then pushed me back walking forwards as my boots slipped backward digging into the dirt despite me using my full physical strength "I'm guessing that's a perk of having no worry about muscles!"

It then abandoned the arm blades and formed a large fist striking into my face once again making me tumble backward as it tried to regain as many pieces as possible as I laughed full of excitement still holding the blades which were both dug into the dirt "your definitely a smart one! An unintelligent beast could never have done any of this!" I then appeared in front of it once more putting my blades back into their scabbards, scaring it with dirt and blood covering my excited face along with the silver markings.

The yeti-shaped golem stared in fright not knowing what to do as I then grabbed onto its purple center and chucked it behind me where an angry Thorn and Lupra were waiting.

The two unleashed respective breath attacks trapping the strange golem between a frozen ice breath from Lupra and a crimson flame fire breath from Thorn. The purple orb at its center began pulsing madly showing it was in fear as it watched me approach wiping off some dirt from my chin "alright you two that's enough."

The dragon and large wolf then stopped their breath attacks and closed in on the half-frozen half-melted golem twisting its floating head around trying to think of something to save itself. "I'll hate to say it but, I have to admit it was quite strong Cayde."

"I'm with Kralthorn papa! He was certainly good to go all out against for once!" The two giant beasts breathed down the floating golems head making it worry for its fate. I crossed my arms and pondered the idea of taming it if I did I'd have another strong beast that's platinum rank under my control adding to my strength but then the added food costs for whatever it eats will be troubling and there's also Thorn and Lupra's opinions.