Episode 5 : Restart of Adventure ; 6

I looked behind me to see Incursik getting dragged by his feet towards me by the silver flames screaming out in defiance as he got thrown into my body 'Cayde the hell are you doing now?!'

"I-i don't know this isn't me." The white flames formed into vicious streams aiming straight for my head, I raised my arms to protect myself but only felt the warm embrace of the flames reminding me of my mother.

I lowered my arms to see the several streams converging in front of me creating star-like stigmata grinding against each other trying to use themselves as material to form something, as they did this the rest of the white flames that engulfed the room had all been sucked into the streams as the last bits of the streams coalesced forming a small silver fire floating in the air as the star stigmata disappeared getting sucked into whatever was being birthed.

Filled with confusion I didn't know what else to do but reached out to grab it. It wasn't searing hot like I expected it to be but rather cold, I pulled the silver flame in my hand to my chest and it formed a glowing white stone with swirling energy trapped inside it "a scintilla!" I stared in shock and happiness at the glowing oval rock as big as my palm, it was something I wanted ever since Dendra told me about them, they're a true amplifier and container for magic that's unparalleled to anything man-made

'I was going to berate you on how you should have killed her... but I guess there's not much I can say now that you've got a scintilla. I'm sorry for being an ass.' I was still mad at Incursik but was grateful for his apology although it was half-assed.

I glanced back at Mary who looked at me in amazement and horror unable to mutter any words for my newly acquired weapon. I continued on my way out dragging the unconscious pink-haired knight along with me so he could get his wounds treated at a hospital, I walked straight out the front door carrying the heavy knight now without his armor on my shoulder and as a last bit of destruction to the place i crushed the gate entrance with corrupted white tentacles.

I then walked over to a street vendor who looked at me more confused than scared with the pink-haired knight hoisted on my shoulder "excuse me mister where is the nearest hospital or chemist?"

He took a moment to respond still processing what he's seeing "the hospital is five blocks down the street with a big blue potion for a sign." I tipped him a few coins as thanks and headed down the street garnering gazes, as a masked child carrying an unconscious man effortlessly would draw some attention.

After an hour I had finally managed to leave him at the hospital with half the money I stole from the manor in hopes he'd use it to get stronger and make us even. I noticed a small army of proper knights heading to the manor as well and finally took off the mask, I also sold the majority of items at a pawn shop but kept the void rings as they had bigger storage space than the ones I left with lupra and then I bought a blue shirt and black trousers as well as proper shoes that fit me.

As I wandered the clothes store I found a white leather trench coat with black padding on the shoulders with a black hood with a golden rim and two loose chains around the waist getting strangely entranced by it "mister how much for this?"

"Ah, you have a good eye, good patron. That's a limited edition battle alchemist coat, very few are available in the world as alchemists tend not to go into the field of battle. It's also imbued with special magic that allows it to grow alongside the wearer, it's only 10,000numa for immediate purchase." I quickly handed him the money and put on the coat which shrank to my size and left the store as he asked me to come again enthusiastically.

"Alright, that's everything needed to be done now. Now I just need to wait for lupra to find me, enlist at the adventurers guild in searig, and search for my mother and father who are hiding somewhere in Searig. Did I miss anything Incursik?"