Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.

Start from the beginning

But while Chao's was going on here, chao's was also erupting on our island as well.

When we all walked back into the house, it was the first time that we all walked inside, crying. Gia was crying also, while Adrianne calmed both of them down. As we all made our way back to our rooms, Nina asked if we could all stay inside of the kitchen. When we all came inside and asked why, she held up the two pieces of cloth that Craig had written on.

"It's his suicide note. He left it here yesterday." Nina sniffed. 

"Oh my goodness.." Adrianne whispered in a dazed state as she placed the tips of her fingers on her bottom lip.

"Read it." Chresanto said in a stern tone as Nina unraveled the cloth all o the way. "We're ready."

"Here we go." Nina sighed as she looked down at the note. "I just wanted to say how much I apologize for putting you guys through this much, and bailing out this way. I had to do it, because I felt that there was no way out. After being here for most of my teenage and close to adult life, I realized that there was no escaping my inner feelings as well. After finding out my mother died, I figured that there was no reason for me to go back home. I only wanted to come back to see her and my father, but it didn't happen. But even though I'm gone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will never forget any of you. I pampered you so that our last memory together, would be a good one. Chresanto, I will never forget your arrogant ways and how much they made me laugh. Rayan, you're have the most positive attitude for a person who've had aids his whole life, and I commend you for that. Jacob, me and you were the closest out of everyone on the island. I love how much you were there for me, and please don't leave Adrianne. You guys love each other to death no matter how much you two deny it, and I hope you two leave the island and raise Lilyana and Gia to be beautiful young girls, and blooming women in the future. Most importantly, I love you all and thanks for giving me a wonderful time on earth. I'll make sure I'll ask god to guarantee you guys a spot in heaven. (If I don't go to hell for committing suicide. Haha.) Much love, Craig."  

"She's seen enough.." Adrianne whispered in reference to Lilyana as she grabbed Gia and Lily, and made her way upstairs.  

Everyone sat around in a dazed state after the suicide. Jacob shook his head and sat at the table as me and everyone else slowly walked out of the kitchen to go back to bed. He sat in there for 20 minutes, before finally walking upstairs where Adrianne and the kids were. He thought that she would be asleep, but she wasn't. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, changing Gia's diaper as she ate from her bottle. Adrianne glanced up at him as he stood there with his hands in his pockets, then focused back on changing Gia's diaper.  

They hadn't talked since Jacob said that he hated her, (which was only a few hours) so the moment was awkward.  

"Hey.." Jacob said in a low tone.  

"Hey." Adrianne responded back as she kept her eyes on Gia.  

"What's up?" Jacob asked as he sat next to her.  

"Nothing. Just.....changing Gia's diaper.." Adrianne said as she wrapped another towel around her waist, and sat the other diaper in a bag on the side. She turned and smiled at him trying to cover up that she wasn't okay, but Jacob knew that something was wrong when he seen her bottom lip shaking a little.  

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked.  

"Yeah.........." Adrianne nodded as she placed a blanket over Gia, and looked over to the side. Out of nowhere, he seen Adrianne break down as a flood of tears fell all down her face. Jacob quickly placed his arm around her, and placed his head against hers.