Ships and one-sided Friendships

Start from the beginning

Chuuya winked at the camera, he knew his fans loved these small, cute gestures then he went back to the story, not saying a word, not even listening to the donations requests as he focused on the plot.

Dazai was confessed to by a girl and Chuuya who found out, questioned him about it, afraid that he may have said yes but to his surprise, Dazai was the one to confess that he was into men.

"See ? Told you that guy's the whole rainbow !"

Chuuya laughed at everyone spamming rainbow emojis in the chat, letting out a yelp when he confessed in the story and next thing he knew, Dazai was kissing him.

"Damn man where did the consent go ?! I might like you but still ! Warn me before you kiss me like that !!"

He giggled at their kiss scene in the rooftop and was proud when they walked out of school, hand in hand, with the homophobic girls staring at them.

"That was a pretty ... interesting story and you know what ? Let me call Dazai and tell him about it ."

Chuuya chuckled at all the donations asking to bring Dazai to the stream until the latter picked up.

"Hey Dazai listen, i'm streaming right now and i just read a fic of us in High School and we kissed in the end !!"

"Is this how you're asking me to kiss you ?"

"Wait no- why does your mind always go there ???"

Chuuya let out a laugh that stopped the moment he heard him say.

"Wait there i'm coming to read it and to kiss you too ."

... and the call ended.

"Well .. guess he's coming ."

He grinned, scrolling through the other fics until he got another 100 dollars donation.

"Read skk smut fics with Dazai wait, what does smut mean ?"

Dazai came in the room right then so Chuuya didn't get to read the explanation, pulling a chair for the brunet and handing him a Christmas hat that Dazai took then straight up leaned down to kiss him yet the audience could never know if he did since he covered the camera with his hand.

"I was just calling you out in the fic for kissing me without consent and now you do that ?!"

"Show me that fic ."

Chuuya pouted at he ignoring his words yet he didn't mind Dazai's arm naturally resting around his shoulders, pulling the fanfic tab up.

It was a short story and Dazai was a quick reader, he needed few minutes and he was done with it.

"That's quite a nice story with a happy end ."

"Why are you saying this as if you read many fics of us ?"

The only response Chuuya got was silence .. and a smile so he didn't complain, thinking of more important matters.

"Can't help but wonder what our relationship would be now if we met in High School ..."

"Of course we would be a couple ! Just as what all the fans want~"

"Stop it you're the one feeding the idea to them !!"

"What should we do now then ?"

"Someone donated 100 dollars earlier ."

"So you gotta do their request ?"