"I'm a little shy and nervous but if you introduce us to each other, I promise I'll do the rest of the work....is he single?" She asked.

"I think? Like I said we don't really talk that much so I don't know" You saw her frown, "Y/n pleaseee"

She dragged out while holding your hands in a pleasing way. You just sighed and nodded, "Yeah sure."

Your voice was more in a lower tone but you knew that he wasn't yours anymore and you weren't his anymore and if someone wanted him, then why not let them go for him.

"I'll see what I can do cause we barely talk, just know that" She quickly nodded while letting go of your hand, "Thank you so much y/n"

"Yeah, no problem"

You walked out the bathroom and saw that everyone was at lunch making you shake your head knowing that the teacher probably had already locked the door with your stuff in there or even worse...

A different class already being in there with a different teacher and with you having to walk in front of the class to go grab your stuff.

You turned right around the corner and saw Armin there, holding your bag in one hand and your phone in the other.

You dragged your feet while walking up to him. Before you could even say a word, he slightly smiled while handing you your stuff.

"Sorry. Hange told me to take your stuff and give it to you because they were closing the doors." You nodded, "Oh okay, thanks"

Fingers slightly brushed past each other's as you were grabbing your stuff away from him. You were the first to leave not wanting it to feel awkward if one of you guys started a conversation.

You got your lunch and sat down outside waiting for your friends then got a notification...

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

soul train🦤

you
guys hurry😣
i'm getting lonely
and bored🙁

ciara🥂
🧍🏽‍♀️

dani🦋
we so sorry y/n

                                                                            you
                                                                              ???
                                                                             no.
                                                                no just no.
                                                      aint no WAY🙅🏾‍♀️

dani🦋
sorry but i started to feel dizzy😭

ciara🥂
and my stomach going crazy tbh
i had to leave dawg🤷🏽‍♀️

                                                                            you
                                               yeah fuck all of y'all
                                                             go to hell🦤