83

Author's pov

4 years later

14H00

" OPEN THE DOOR!! OH GOD!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!?!" Jimin open his sleepy eyes and yawn.  He hear a faint yet loud voice downstairs.

" PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Jimin groan and push the covers off him. He look back at Jungook to see him sleeping but whine as Jimin was out of his hnads.

" Jimin.....~" Jimin hum turning to him and push the long bangs  off his face.

" Cuddles "he say deeply. Jimin kiss his cheek and covered him with a blanket.

" I will be back . Rose is at the door-"

" nuuuuuuu~ why in the morning? Its early? Nuuu~ you don't have to go work today ~ " Jimin kiss his lips and massage his chest.

" I will be back Hun. " He stand up and hear Jungook whine at the room. He was only in a short white skirt with no undies and Jungook's two leather belts wrapped on his chest. He chuckle at his state, his hair even messier and last night's events came in his kind.

Last night was indeed wild.

" PARK!!! JIMIN!!! JIMIN-" He roll his eyes and unlock the door .

" The fuck is your problem?" Jimin mumble and open the door to see Rose holding a white book in her hands. She roll her eyes and scan Jimin.

" Oh my God- was last night that rough?" She touch Jimin's neck. All of it covered in dark purple hickeys , his thighs , chest and shoulders- all of his body is just covered with dark hickeys.

" No, this cannot be from sex J. " Jimin only shrug walking to the kitchen and open the fridge and take out an energy drink.

" Fuck, Jeon seems to do it rough huh.its like you were beaten up" Rose say chuckling and rub her hands on Jimin's shoulders.

" Bitch didn't I tell you that it was a very bad idea of you taking me to that club?" Rlse laugh slamming the book on the counter and look at Jimin who click his tongue hissing as he sit down very slow being careful.

" Dude, Hoseok was engaged. So we needed to make his night the best.  What even happenedwhen you came home last night?" Rose continue laughing

" I walked in the house and it was around 03h00. Yeah, I went to the bedroom and found him on the couch smoking his cigar, and his eyes were looking so dangerous that I felt my knees going weak. Oh, bitch that's when fire started. He didn't give me any mercy at all , till 06h00 am!!" Rose laugh loudly , eyes teary.

" Oh no, oh no. Fuck- you had an unstoppable sex bro~" Jimin pout .

" And it was so rough. I don't think I will able to come at work tomorrow "

" Its okay J, i will tell your boss that you are not feeling well. But seriously, you need to get a cream atleats-"

" Fuck off!!" She laugh.

" Okay I am sorry then. Well here is book of wedding dresses. " Jimin look at the book and open it.

" Wedding dresses? Is Hyujin serious about doing a surprise wedding for Hosoek?" Jimin ask with a smile.

" Crazy right? But it's super cute so, he said we should pick a dress for Hobi" Jimin nod flipping over the pages.

" But... you need to go and take a shower J- Damn, eww i didn't even notice the stained cum on your face,eww your hair,chest- Fuck its like all over your body " Jimin laughed at her and touch her lips making Rose panic prying his hand off slapping  it

" Park Jimin!" He laugh leaving her with her red face going to shower.

_

Author's pov

22h00

Jimin enter their bedroom and see Jungook sipping on his banana milk, his long hair very messy, wearing his black silk pajamas. Jungook has even grew more manliness, his body structure more toned and his height, even taller. He look so fucking sexy .

Over this years, the couple was doing very good and of course fights were involved but neither of them were bringing their bad pasts. They have been doing very great it makes Jimin happy.

And his thick body is back. Jungook made sure to make his baby happy, giving him whatever he need, feed him so much and he was happy to see the thick Jimin because he loves his curvy body a lot.

Jimin's face did change a lot. Developed some of the features that were hidden and it really made Jungook crazy because he is insanely pretty as fuck. Ah, their life is drowning in happiness. Bought their mansion but the stay at a very private area since it was Jungook's idea .

Jimin smile joining him in the bed wearing a long tight peach skirt and white sweater with a grey beanie.

" What took you so long?" Jungook ask lifting Jimin's skirt up and rub his knees.

" Had to make sure that I closed the library's windows " Jimin say.

" But they were never opened. Or where you at the library?" Jimin shake his head staring at Jungook's hand rubbing his knees.

" Well they were opened after you fucked me there last week when I was doing one of my sketches in there" Jungook laugh at the memory and kiss Jimin's knees.

" Are these scars from Monday when we were at the garden?" Jimin roll his eyes and nod.

" Damn I can't believe I made you go on your knees " he kiss his knees again.

" How did you want me to suck your ' junior'  then? Sideways?" He received a light slap on his thigh and he giggle .

" But ever since we moved here, there is lot of peace. " Jungook say resting his head on Jimin's thighs and smile when Jimin play with his hair.

" Yeah, you did good by choosing to stay here. Its like we stay in the woods" Jungook chuckle.

" Its so peaceful. Our house surrounded by trees, no more noisy neighbors or cars honking nonstop. Just us, and our breathing " Jimin laugh pecking his lips.

" Being with you is a blessing Hun. Never thought we could come this far" Jungook smile and both of their eyes getting teary.

" We have been through a lot. " Jungook say

" till death do us apart. " Jimin say with a soft smile.

" Come here you" Jungook giggles and their lips collide in a sweet passionate kiss.

Their love, bond was just unbreakable. Many tried breaking them apart but they never succeeded. Their love and trust was very strong in their relationship anstit will continue like that. God really did combine them together.

And this is the end of the story. I wanna say thank you to all who were supporting my story and never ghosting me, I thank you very much yall for your support. It means so much to me and I will continue making new stories just to make you guys happy. Again thank you so much guys. I love you so much. <3