18

Author's pov

Jimin put the two pizza on the kitchen counter and walk to the living room to ask if Jungook need anything to drink but he found nobody.

" Where did he go?" He mumble  , rubbing his neck and walk upstairs. He hear Jungook mumbling something on the other room making him go infront of Jungook's bedroom and knock .

" Jungook? The delivery man has arrived. " He say putting his ear on the door waiting for Jungook's response.

" Jungook?" He call again since he doesn't get any response. His hand is itching to turn the door knob . He close his eyes and leave the door knob.

He don't want to disturb Jungook's privacy. He sigh and decide to go downstairs but stop on the stairs when he hear the sound of the door opening.

He look at his back to see Jungook walking out of the room no longer wearing a beanie.

He smile and jog downstairs, and went to the grab their pizza and put the on the wooden table in the living room. He sit down waiting for Jungook to come and sit down.

Jungook walk slowly to his favorite couch and sit down.

" I am not hungry " Jimin furrow his eyebrows hearing Jungook's sentence.

" Huh? Jung-"

" I am okay Jimin, ju-just please go home. Its late" Jungook say not making any eye contact with Jimin.

" No" Jimin say and himself got even confused and shocked that he just said that. Jungook lift his face up to see Jimin's teary eyes looking back at him.

" No Jungook. " Jungook gulped thickly at how stern Jimin's voice sounds. He doesn't know why his heart start to beat faster.

They stay silent for 5 mintues staring in each other's eyes. Jungook want to look away but his eyes are just betraying. Looking deep inside Jimin's blue eyes , make his hand palms sweat and doesn't know why.

Finally Jungook break the eye contact and clear his throat making Jimin blink his eyes, his cheeks flushed already.

" You need an fork?" He ask Jungook who shake his head and take the box of Pizza, starting to dig in.

Jimin take his his own pizza putting it on his lap and look up at Jungook who is eating like there is no tomorrow.

He smile at how cute Jungook looks with his cheeks puffed.  God he is a messy eater . Jimin thought and giggle softly looking to his pizza.

Jungook lift his face up hearing Jimin's giggle and see him eating his pizza in silence.

" What were you doing today?" Jimin ask him munching his pizza looking up at Jungook.

" Sleeping " Jungook say and put down the empty box on the coffee table surprising Jimin.

" Oh- you are done already? Wow you were really hungry then" Jimin say chuckling.

" Yeah and now I am going to bed" His eyes widen at Jungook . Jungook stand up going to the stairs.

" Jungook wait...." Jungook clench his jaw and hum at Jimin  , his one foot already on the stairs

" I- I need to talk to you " The way Jimin's voice sounded so broken, made him close his eyes.

What the fuck is happening to me? He thought.

" There is nothing to talk about Jimin " He heard how Jimin gasped behind him.

" Jus-just please Jungook. I want you to hear me out please " Jimin beg , gulping harshly to not let the tears flow .

Finally Jungook walk back to the couch and sit down, looking down.

" What's going on? " Jimin ask softly with pleading eyes.

" What do you mean?"

" Jungook, why are you treating me like this ? We were fine last week and now?" Jimin ask wanting to go closer to Jungook and touch him .

" I honestly don't know what you are talking about " Jungook shrug still not looking at him.

" Come on Jun- okay, okay don't you see that our relationship has changed ?" Jungook roll his eyes, and caress his forehead trying to calm down.

" What you did today really did break my heart , like seriously it really did" Jimin say .

" Seeing you acting up-"

" Jimin  , Jimin " He finally look up at Jimin to see his face sad. His eyes full of tears, his mouth trembling non-stop. The sight made his heart ....... he doesn't even know how the explain the feeling and deep down he hate it so much.

" Please... sleep. Just sleep. " He say standing up and went upstairs. Jimin stare at his figure before breaking down into low sobs.

Boring? Y'all, there is some tragedy that happened few days ago , so in my hometown the electricity is gone and I don't know what the fuck just happened.

And me and my sister share my mother's charger bank so I don't charge my phone that much so that's why. Whenever my phone has little bit of bar I need to make sure that atleast I try to finish the story.

Next week I am going to school so I hope Y'all understand. 😙😙😙