43

Author's pov

Jimin stand there , frozen  , hesitant to hug Jin back. He stood there crying as he can feel the wetness on his sweater and Jin's loud sobs.

He can't- he just cannot say nothing right now. Hearing Jin apologies to him made his heart break even more, because after the whole months Jin never had any courage and atleast swallow his pride and come to apologies sooner.

Why right now? Well, if he didn't come to Jin's place then it clearly shows that Jin wouldn't bother himself to come and fix things between them. He wouldn't and Jimin is sure of it.

It hurts him so much thinking about all these. Jin doesn't know how heartbroken he was .

He clench his jaw and stare at Jin and pull away but holding Jin's hand which was already griping on his small hand. He wipe Jin's tears away but it was not helping. Jin is crying really hard and also having hard time to breath because of his hiccups .

" I- am so selfish- al-always seel-selfish an-and I hate myself fo-for that" Jin say hugging Jimin's torso tight.

" Hyu-hyun-"

" Pl-please hear me out!! I beg you!! I - I am sorry!!! Aaah- Jimin I can't lose you no I can't!!" He drop on his knees Huggins Jimin's legs. Jimin widen his eyes at the scene and pick Jin up.

" Hey don't ever do that. You are pregnant for God's sake " Jimin say wrapping his hand around Jin's waist and lead them to the living room  , help him to sit down. He sigh also sitting down.

" Could you please stop hyung. " He say softly wiping Jin's tears. Jin nod and breath heavily, calming down.

Silence engulfed the room . Jin look up to see Jimin rubbing his forehand. Oh- his heart shattered seeing Jimin's state. He really lost weight.

" I- I came here to talk to you. " Jimin start facing Jin.

" Ji-"

" Please hear me out. I didn't like how you were acting towards me the last time we saw each other. Your words- your words were sharp and it did hurt me as hell" Jin teared up again but silently as he nod.

" I didn't know what was your problem back then hyung. You really shocked me I am not gonna lie. Your behavior shocked me and I even felt disgusted, disappointed at you. It was my first time hearing you shout at me, spat those harsh words on me. Do- do you know how it broke me?" He whispered the last sentence staring at Jin.

Jin sob wiping his own tears , looking down to his lap because he is so ashamed to look up at Jimin.

" I - I tried to make reason that maybe you are not in your right state of mind but you know what made me think I was wrong? You didn't bother to call me after that day. Days passed, weeks passed, even months passed you never called me. I am angry at you so badly " Jimin say shaking his head.

" I told myself that I will also forget about you but it was so hard. Very hard. You are my friend hyung, my best friend, yo-you helped me with lot of things, we helped each other without lot of things. Did you forget all those memories we shared? Did you?" Jin finally look to meet Jimin's eyes.

" Argh- I can't take out your mean words inside my mind.The-they keep ringing inside my mind over and over- and I hate how I cry easily.  Your words made my heart break into pieces hyun-ng!! How could you do this to me??!!" Jimin shout clutching on his hair and cry out loudly.

Jin cried cupping his cheeks as he stare at Jimin cry . This is so heart breaking, to him. He wish he could reverse all the things he said to Jimin. He made a mess that he doesn't think he will ever fix. He doesn't know how to fix it.

" N-now Jungook doesn't have time for me, he is ignoring me, he talks to me so cold and his new attitude scares me a lot. Me and him were okay , we were fine but now? I don't fucking know what to do. I- I am a mess you hear that? I go through a lot now " he say still crying.

The veins on his neck and foreheads popped out, his eyes red with so much tears , his throat hurts really bad but then his heart.... was on another level as he express himself.

" I- Jim-Jimin-"

" Tell me  , what do I  do now? You ignored me when I needed  you . Ju-jungook changed " Jin bit his lower lip .

He knows why Jungook changed. Because of him being forward. He now admit that he regret what he did. He do.

Jimin chuckled using his sweater to wipe the tears away and stare back at Jin .

" I want you to know that I am not holding any grudges towards you. I forgave you long time , even if you didn't come to me  personally or tell me that you are sorry. It's okay . Now that I told you want I wanted you to know.... i- no longer feel a weight on my shoulders. What I need to do know is to focus on Jungook and try talking to him. Goodbye hyung and hope you will take care of yourself. " Jimin gives him a bitter smile and stood up walking to the door leaving Jin trembling as fuck.

" Jimi-" Jin stand up to see that Jimin walked out already. He ran to open the door and see Jimin inside his car crying while starting the car.

" Jimin- Jimin" he calls out but it came out as a whisper. His heart beat even faster as Jimin drove off.

" Aaaahaaaa!!!!" He screamed loudly jogging to the street, then drop on his knees when Jimin's car is far away now. He cried loudly , not caring about anyone who is passing him and looking at him like he is a mad man.

" JIIIIMIIIINNN!!! AAAAAHHH" He cries shaking his head . The regret he is feeling makes him want to die once and for all.

He stayed on the street crying, wailing loudly while calling out Jimin's name.

...... oh I wrote this with a broken heart