2

Jimin's pov

20h00

Yoongi park the car on the hallway and walk out of car as I also do the same.

" Hmm? Mamamiaaaaaaaaa!!" Yoongi whistle holding his cheeks as he look at me. I smile at him while he take my hand.

I am wearing, a black tank top corset crop top, a tight short leather skirt that hug me nicely, black fishnets, black leather high knee heels, and I parted my blue hair in between, wore silver dangling earrings, and a red lip tint .

We walk inside Jin's house and it is already full of people. People are dancing as fuck, they are sweating  , making out- ugh its so busy in here making me want to go home.

Parties are not my thing but I am here because I have to support my friend Jin, since it is his boyfriend's party so yeah.

" Jin!!! Ayo!!!" Yoongi shout Jin who was with the other people. Maybe his other friends or family because I don't know them

" Oh you guys came!! Well, Jimin you fucking finally came!!" He scream hugging me tightly making people look at us.

And that's when my heart began to beat faster.

" I thought you wouldn't come. You don't know how happy I am" he say pecking my cheek. He is really happy I can see that.

" Oh fuck who is she??"

" Damn, that thick ass!!"

I widen my eyes as I hear people talking and when I turn my head , I can see a group of guys there gawking at me and other chicks giving me their hateful glares.

" Y'all I want you to meet my cousin, you remember Jungook " Jin say grabbing my hand and Yoongi's hand.

I gulp thickly when I see people's looking at me, making me feel small and start panicking.

Yoongi seems to notice my uneasiness and rub his hand on my back, giving me  a smile.

We reach to the small table and see Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend and ..... tall guy wearing a black silk dress shirt, and I can see how broad his shoulders are and also black skinny jeans hugging his muscular thighs.

I can't see his face clearly since he has a long hair covering his eyes, all I can see is the half of his cheeks and those cute small pink lips.

" Guys, this is Yoongi- I am sure you remember him right? Jungook?" Jin say shaking the guy's shoulder making him lift his face up .

Oh God.

Oh God.

Please, please, please calm your dick down Jimin- oh fuck I can feel it twitching.

Oh hell no. Fuck, I have never seen such a handsome, sexy man like this guy.  His doe eyes- oh God that big pointed nose, his sharp jawline- please God have mercy on me.

" Oh yeah, you are the guy I met at Dubai hmm?" The Jungook guy say with his deep voice shaking hands with Yoongi. God, his veiny hands.

" And this is Jimin, my mochi, my baby, my bubu " Jin start to coes at me pinching my cheeks, and I look up to see Jungook making an eye contact with me.

Oh fuck.

The way his eyes scan my face makes some things in my stomach.

" It's nice to meet Jimin. Jin has been talking about you so much actually. I can see now that you are his favorite " He say , licking his pink lips and wink at me.

I nearly choked when he did that but, a girl needed to control himself.

" M-me too" I say bowing my head a little, and look to find that his eyes are not leaving mine.

Oh boy.

Boring hmm?