56

Jimin's pov

Wow, it was really great and exciting to see Jin this happy. The baby shower is going very well, he even got more surprised as Namjoon revealed the gender of the baby.

I am really happy for the both of them honestly.

My mind is still thinking about Jungook and his Jezebel ( 🙄). They haven't arrived yet and I don't know why it makes me think too much mostly about Jungook.

Aren't they coming-

" What are you thinking about ?" I turn my head to Hoseok who handed me a blue berry cake .

" A cake? Again? No, please i am fed up with it" I scrunch my face denying the cake. It's not like I don't enjoy it, I just ate it too much and I am full.

" Your loss, I even took a takeaway. I want to eat it with a coffee in the morning. " I look at the entrance, and that's when Hosoek grab my chin softly turning me to face him.

" Okay  , now you tell me what are you thinking about?" I sighed looking at the entrance once more and then at Hoseok.

" I know it's stupid, but I can't help but think about Jungook.  He is not even here" I finally say and see Hosoek sigh .

" I am very sorry for being a nuisance-"

" No you are not being a nuisance at all Jimin. Dont even think you are being one. I get you , for real. There's no way he couldn't be here" Hoseok say sipping his wine.

" Bu-"

" Oooh-!!! He's there, he's there!!!" I snap my head at the entrance to see Jungook  , his hair is no longer green but its a long dark raven hair,just like the first time I saw him, he is wearing a dark grey velvet dress shirt and white dress pants looking so intimidating with his bangs falling on his cheeks.

My eyes twitched seeing his hand tangled with no one but Taehyung, his hair is no longer red but blue making him more pretty- he is wearing a short silk grey dress and  silver stilettos, his face looking so pretty.! I am ashamed to say this but I am so jealous of him.

He is an ideal type , anyone can date him. I am sure that there are lots of men who want to claim him so badly-

God, why can't I be this pretty? No wonder Jungook is so in love with him, he has everything which is crazy. Just imagining them having a good time together, giving each other kisses, cuddling together, cooking together, making love-

" Jimin ? Jimin?" I blink and look at Hosoek, his face looks worried.

" Let's go" he grab my hand, while I look at the back to see Jungook looking at me, which made tears in my eyes flow. His gaze made me heart thrust so fast against my ribcage. Those black orbs I have been missing so much

Hosoek was walking really fast and we arrived at the guest room , he closed the door and  handed me a bottle of water.

I quickly drank it ,with one go and squeeze the plastic bottle with so much force and threw it on the wooden floor.

" Calm do-"

" How can I fucking calm down knowing very well that that bitch is holding what's mine?!" I shouted with so much anger inside me.

" On top of that , did you see how pretty he is?!!! He just changed his hair color to blue just to make me see how pretty he is!!! I hate how beautiful he is Hobi!!! I hate him so much!!!" I shouted, feeling how my throat breaks but I didn't care

Hosoek pulled me to his chest, I clutched on his dress sobbing for my dear life.

" Wh-why does everything need to hurt me li-like this hy-hyung?? Why ca-cant I be happy with hi-him?? I know h-how we-we both l-love- each other " I manged to say through the hard hicupping.

" I- I love him so much, and I am not realizing how this hu-hurts me. Its killing me "

" You need to realize Jimin. That's what you gotta do. " He lift my face and wipe away my tears with his thumbs.

" Look, what I need you to do is to get out of there and be strong not for him but yourself. Don't let his shit words replay in your mind, focus on Jin's baby shower and not him nor Taehyung. Be yourself Park Jimin. " He say with a stern voice still wiping away the tears.

" h-How? -"

" How? What do -"

" Guys We- oh my God" Jin enter the room with a smile but soon it faded away as he saw the situation. He closed the door and went to sit beside me.

" What happened? Chim?" I look at Hosoek and he give me a nod.

" I know what I am about to say it's stupid but-"

" Jungook and Taehyung. Don't worry, it's not even stupid but understandable. It's okay Jimin, Jungook is not even planning to be here for that long. Some of the family members wanted to see him so he is not here to chill or whatever. "  What?

" I- I don't understand. Why would he want to leave early?" I ask and see Jin and Hosoek both looking at me.

" Can't you see that he is doing this just to avoid you? He knows that you don't want to see him here . He even said that " I look at him with wide eyes.

So, Jungook did want to see me?

" Jimin  , please baby if you feel like you want to go you can go ho-" I shake my head and giggle at him.

" No hyung. I am here for you- ugh, I am sorry for being a crybaby ." I say and stood up fixing my long grey silk skirt.

" Can-can we go back?" They all look at me and nod while standing up

I don't know why I am so annoying. I hate it when they both lie, I am a nuisance and a crybaby. They should have just told me rather than pretending.

But I don't blame them. I cry too much, I talk about a same person all the time and obviously its annoying them a lot they just don't want to tell me.

I just want things to go back to normal before I met Jungook. I don't even think that I will last when I think about him and Taehyung everyday. It killing me.

Hmm. The book is ending soon