16

Author's pov

Jungook unlock his door and push it roughly , and run up to his room . He open the bedroom door, and throw his body on the bed.

His breathing got faster, eyes got filled with tears. He grip his hair, shaking his head.

" Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Why do I feel guilty?!" He scream on his pillow.

He is so confused with himself why now? Why does he feel guilty towards Jimin? He was not feeling that way since their relationship started and now??

Seeing Jimin's puppy eyes glossy, the way he talk softly with Jungook..... Damn it does a thing in his heart which he hate so much.

The guilt he is feeling, by ignoring Jimin when he was calling him.

He lay on his back, and stare at the ceiling. He wipe his tears away and shake his head lightly.

I don't even feel him, I am not suppose to feel sorry for him, that's total bullshit.  The only person I can feel sorry for is Taehyung. My love. My heart should only beat faster for him, not for some teenager whom I don't love.

No, I really need to end this. I have had enough. Jungook thought and pat his pockets, wanting to call his hyung but his phone was not on him.

" Tsk tsk you left it at Jimin's house. Such a fool" He mumble opening the closet and take out his clothes before going to the shower

_

Jimin's pov

It's been two hours now Jungook left. I have been crying so hard. Why was he being rude to me? Why ? Am I really that boring?

If I am then why don't he just break up with me? He hurt me so much and i don't think he see that.

I wipe the tears away caressing his phone that is on my lap. He has been getting calls from Jin, Namjoon and some fee numbers i don't know.

I have to take it back.

" Remember me~ in a simple way~ nor what i did or sai-"

I pick my phone answering it quickly with a wide smile.

" Hobi~" I say hearing him giggling.

" Your only hope. How have you been doing?" I stand up running upstairs .

" Ah.... I don't want to lie, I am feeling little bit down but since you called I feel better " I say opening the closet.

" Hmm, what makes you down? Did something happen? "

" Yeah actually. It-its Jungook" I can hear Hosoek sighing

" What did he do? " I bit my lip to not cry. I don't want Hoseok to think I am weak.

" He... has been acting weird today morning. He was giving me a cold shoulder. Hobi I don't know want i did now. Jungook is ignoring me- Wait!! " Jimin scream holding his chest

" What? What are you thinking?"

" what-what if he is trying to break up with me!? Hobi I can't afford to lose Jungook " Jimin say shaking his head, biting his nails.

" Hey, hey don't think like that. Look, maybe something it is stressing him out don't you think?"

" Like what Hosoek?"

" Jimin the guy even came to the tavern last night obviously something is up in his mind"

Hmm, he really has a point. Maybe something is stressing him out that's why he is ignoring me. But why does it hurt so much?

" I want you to bath now and make sure to wear something comfortable, as you can see how hot the weather is outside, and send me your location " Jimin smile.

" Okay hyung, I will " He hung up throwing his phone on the bed and turn to the closet.

_

Author's pov

14h00

" Are you sure my outfit is cool?" Jimin ask for the 10th time as him and Hoseok walk inside the Starbucks.

" how many times do I have to tell you?!" Hosoek widen his eyes as he stare at Jimin 's outfit.

[ Their outfits at the top⬆️⬆️]
* But just imagine Jimin's thick body hmm*

" you look so perfect, pretty and cute. This pink skirt really shows your ...... oh Lord it shows everything " Hoseok say giggling, as they both take their seats.

" Thank you so much for taking me out today. I really needed fresh air" Jimin say looking around the cafe. The environment is really calm and cool. He really needed to just have a fresh air

" Its fine babes. Plus today, my boss gave me a day off because today my boyfriend is finally coming to Seoul after 2 weeks" Hoseok say clapping his hands .

" Oh my you have a boyfriend? " Jimin say wiggling his boyfriend.

The waitress came and took their orders leaving them with glasses of juice.

" Oh come on Jimin. Yes I do have a boyfriend, his name is Hyunjin. " Hoseok say biting his lip to control his blush.

" Seems like the guy makes you happy hmm"

" He does a lot. But I wish that his parents would accept us you know" Jimin see how Hoseok play with his fingers, focusing on his hands.

" Why don't they accept you? Whats the problem? Are they homophobic?" He ask sipping his juice.

" No it's not like they are homophobic. Its because that i am older than their son and they think that I am the one making him disrespect them." Hoseok say chuckling bitterly.

" Here is your food ladies, enjoy " The waitress say putting their food on their table.

" Thank you" Jimin say grabbing the coconut donuts he ordered.

" Do we really look like girls?" Hoseok giggle changing the topic. Jimin smile thinking that it's better to change it because Hoseok looked like he was going to break down.

He want to have a peaceful day with his new friend.

" I mean the way we are wearing, surely we do" Jimin say causing Hoseok to laugh sipping his strawberry milk.

Boring right? I am sorry guys I just didn't know what to say .